• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Back To School Game, Game Filled/Randomizer Run!!! Prizes Mailed Out…

Awesome! I’ll take that, thanks.

I think @MerlinEmrys is up again, after me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So fast! :D I'm digging this picking set up. XD

I'll take 38: FigPin Sorcerer Mickey

Figpin for days! My first ones ever XD

Back to back episodes of That's So @maiarebecca, up next on DPF!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Dang it! XD I can't believe it lasted this long and got picked right ahead of me. XD

dug-up.gif

I don’t understand. I don’t think I’m in this game.
The pick list is in the 3 page of posts...
@summerskin swapped with you for an earlier pick.
You are definitely in the game and next to pick.

[Edit... I thought you were zapped a spot, but really not sure about your spot and how it got on the list... I just know you are on the pick list... and it might be because you need some of that Skottie Young pin carnage... its almost magical. When you wish upon a star and all.]

Last edited:
I don’t understand. I don’t think I’m in this game.

You are actually one of several zapped a spot by @summerskin. She actually pm’d me about changing one of her spots for you, I guess I changed it without any mention on my part. It’s your turn now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back