• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB Belle Snow PODM - PICK YOUR PINS, SEE POST #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remaining spots

These are the remaining spots, there looks to be 11...

4. B.E.N.
6. Captain Amelia
14. Felicia
15. Fidget
16. Flit
18. Goob
26. Kala
27. Kerchak
44. Rajah
53. Tanana
55. Uncle Art

when do we send payment please? :)

Could I also take captain Amelia please >-< i might as well just get another hehe!!

Okay, got you down for Flit, Uncle Art, Tanana, and Captain Amelia.

I will be sending PMs for payment within the next day or two. Then we can get this party started! :)

Remaining spots:

These are the remaining spots, there looks to be 6...

4. B.E.N.
14. Felicia
15. Fidget
18. Goob
26. Kala
27. Kerchak

I hope someone else gets a spot :D!!!

Another spot sold via FB.

Anyhow, I noticed I did not reserve a spot in the beginning of the thread to announce winners. :facepalm:

What I will do is after all spots are paid, move the legend over to post #1 and then post #2 will be where the winners are announced.

I will also post pictures of the prizes (via Pinpics right now as I haven't figured out how to copy the thumbnail from Disney Pin Place) - that is more pictures. That way it is easier (hopefully) to keep track of what is taken, although it would also be great if everyone who picked a prize told me which # A1, B5, etc. it corresponded with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back