• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bearcat presents "LUCKY NUMBER 13" is closed now! Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm waiting for one last payment, and then I will put a screenshot of the order I get from random.org in the second post. The first name gets to pick their prize, then the second, etc until everyone selects their prizes!

RANDOM DOT ORG HAS SPOKEN!

Congratulations to ClanMcDuck, who chose spot 13 and is indeed very lucky!

For those of you who don't feel like going to post 2, the order of picks is:

ClanMcDuck
CMR626
Shannon
nblaughs
abby315
Tiggersmh
ownedbycats
Tinkerkeeks
Katladie81
Onlera
Katladie81
Dalamara
Tinawap

well, boo. not a great result for my first time playing a pin game. ah well *shrug*
Ya win some, ya lose some....and I lose waaaaaaaaaaay more than I win lol

Also It's my turn to pick but I don't know whats left

Last edited:
Ya win some, ya lose some....and I lose waaaaaaaaaaay more than I win lol

Also It's my turn to pick but I don't know whats left
i'm worried about that problem too ^^; i thought picks were usually posted publicly, so people knew what was still available

Pins 7 and 11 have been picked!

And yes, for the rest of the players, you are welcome to post your pick here in the thread.

PS I'll see if I can keep up with your picks, but I'll be editing the pictures in the first post and writing a list in the second post of picks, so people can see what is still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back