• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Grail ends Wednesday 3/20 at 10pm Eastern Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Grail ends Wednesday 3/20 at 10pm Eastern Time

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have this beautiful Beauty and the Beast pin up for auction, pin 47994 The auction will end at 10 pm Eastern time on Wednesday March 20th. I don't mind if you add pins to somebody else's bid, but please arrange it privately. I am looking for pretty much anything, but would love to get things from my wants list. This pin is too big for my pin book. lol Here is the pin pics pics with a picture of the actual pin below it.
pin47994

Pin 47994: WDW - Storybook Princess Jumbo - Belle and the Beast
IMG_0954_zpsa59a81d9.jpg

I will try to update the leader board as often as I can. Have fun!​

I have absolutely nothing for your wants....
I'll try some good traders:
Pin 94860: DSF - Mulan with Mushu
Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses
and the closest thing to your collection: Pin 94365: 2013 Poster Art Series - January - Sorcerer Hat

I have nothing from your want list so I'l bid a custom, hand painted cork board of your choice. The last one I did sold for $150! *crosses fingers* I'd love this pin for my Rose collection!!

I have nothing from your want list so I'l bid a custom, hand painted cork board of your choice. The last one I did sold for $150! *crosses fingers* I'd love this pin for my Rose collection!!

I will think about the cork board offer. Remember though, Im not really expecting pins from my wants list. All bids are welcome

I have absolutely nothing for your wants....
I'll try some good traders:
Pin 94860: DSF - Mulan with Mushu
Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses
and the closest thing to your collection: Pin 94365: 2013 Poster Art Series - January - Sorcerer Hat

Have to work tonight; so I am adding this now for my final bid:
Pin 95591: WDI - St. Patty's Day Stitch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back