• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Beauty and the Beast Oscars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Beauty and the Beast Oscars!

NewlyAddicted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Does anyone have an extra they would trade? I received a lion king pin but I have someone willing to trade any of them except Beauty and the Beast for it, so I have access to any of the Oscars to trade for it!

I will have an extra set but not sure what to do with it yet, either sell or trade. I'll let you know.

I will have Aladdin n Jasmine and as you all know I also collect Beauty And The Beast. Sadly if Newly Addicted can't get BATB for Lion King, I doubt I'll have any luck with Aladdin & Jasmine, but putting it up just in case someone would after Newly Addicted. Sorry for hijacking your thread. Just thought instead of putting up a duplicate thread, that we could keep it together.

Well, if Tinkerbelle can do it, I'll try it too....I also am looking for a BATB. Feel free to check my pin pics. Also look at my OLD, abandoned pin pics Turk82 (which some of the pins I no longer have). I have others besides (MANY, mostly older, some newer cast, 30th Anniversary sets, boxed sets, books, cast bolos, etc, etc...) PLEASE just let me know what you are looking for! I'm also willing to trade for more than one of the Oscars (esp. Jasmine), if someone doesn't want to break-up their set.

Please PM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back