• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast Piece of Disney Movie Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast Piece of Disney Movie Pin

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I know it isn't until November but would anyone be willing to buy one for me when the time comes and I can pay you for it. I have a feeling that I won't be able to get one myself. Or I can trade multiple pins for it. Please and thank you!!!!

Michelle

Last edited:
That's going to be a really tough release. I don't think anyone is confident enough to help you out on this... yet.

Just hijacking this thread a tic - If someone would be willing to pretrade or presell for Pluto's Christmas, I would be eternally grateful !

This is one pin I really want being a BATB collector, but swim2sea said it's being released Thanksgiving Day . I only want one good scene. But have given up, don't expect anyone near WDW to leave their family on a holiday.

This one is going to be tough, I am regretting having committed to pre trading 6 pins and I'm so nervous over this. At WDW the manager at DTD mentioned that they may do wristbands, if so I might have 3 angry people at me, because if they go to wristbands, the way he was saying there is no way we could get enough to help others.

I will try to pick up as many as I can but it is thanksgiving day and its just going to be a madhouse. I guarantee you, we will not be ale to go from DTD to any of the parks and find any pins.

+1

With it being a holiday, it's tough to find even other family members who would want to take their t-day to stand in line and run on no sleep around Disney parks to get pins for others.
The cost of these pins are going to skyrocket as well more than we have seen so far with any other release. Although I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I hope they do not do that. it was bad enough at Epcot they only handed two out and you could not view them before hand.

hello Princess Michelle,

I will be attending for sure please count on me. The only thing I suggest is you tell me what scenes you would prefer. I do this for fun so their is no issue with me getting one for you princess. I will make sure i stick to that sidewalk like glue bc I know it will be a hot mess. I care about fellow pin traders and so this would be an honor to do for you.

XOXO, pRINCE eRIC

I celebrate Thanksgiving but I never eat too much food makes me full just looking at it. My least favorite holiday bc people eat and sleep. I will be up an committed to this pin bc pins are my religion and they are my love.

xoxo, pRINCE ERIC

Prince Eric would you help me please. I only want one with a very close up scene . How do we know what scenes they are going to have . I will pay you extra . Sorry to derail your thread . Can't believe Laz won't be going . I'm gutted over this . The only one I truly wanted and it looks impossible .

Tinker I can try to help you out I just can not promise I will have my husband and daughter with me so I should be ok I do have one other person I promised but other then that it is just hard to give up BATB seeing it it my fav. with Tangled I was torn between 4 cells so I kept them all my husband is so worred about the cost of this release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back