• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Being Harrassed by Mirandawrights(HELP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Harrassed by Mirandawrights(HELP!)

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
just trying to get DPF to unban me and my wife because the ban was uncalled for and dumb
all because simbanino told my wife to stfu in a thread so i told him he can deal with me
just need someone with rank on DPF to talk to the owners so we can work this out like adults.

HOW DO I GET THEM TO STOP!!

Has anyonelse been getting messages from them?

I got one a while ago, someone speaking on their behalf (who had just joined), trying to convince me to buy some of their pins as he/she "met them at the park" and they seemed like very good traders/sellers. I forwarded it to Bricklayer right away

Hi
I took care of it..as the message came through YUKU acct and it was through Walts Basement as they are a member and I took care of it through PinTalk!
If they harrass me again..I will turn them in

Thanks Judy

OMG, what???? this is crazy, he got banned? hewas nasty to me but i never brought it up, so did he really got banned because of me? OMG, people really ned to grow up, this is very low, messaging other people to get back in this site when they were warned, i really just can't believe my name came out on this conversation, when have i ever told "HIS WIFE" ********** i mean, really? did i said that because i don't remember and i never use those words, wow, people really make things up. i am sorry Judy u have to deal with this, all i can say is, ignore it or if there is a way to block it, then do it. this is really shocking. also don't stress out, it is not worthy. :) think happy thought, like tinker bell flying next to you, and mickey doing magic to entratain you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! These people do not stop at anything it seems.

I am so sorry Judy and Juan. I hope that they will stop this asap.

Don't worry Juan, we know you and your conversation caliber much better. They must have been on something to make up such things :(

I got an e-mail about a private message on Walts Basement from them. I didn't go over and read it though.

I could not read mine as I am not shown there(private ID)as I have always been on YUKU
So they will not let me in Walts

Last edited:
OMG, what???? this is crazy, he got banned? hewas nasty to me but i never brought it up, so did he really got banned because of me? OMG, people really ned to grow up, this is very low, messaging other people to get back in this site when they were warned, i really just can't believe my name came out on this conversation, when have i ever told "HIS WIFE" ********** i mean, really? did i said that because i don't remember and i never use those words, wow, people really make things up. i am sorry Judy u have to deal with this, all i can say is, ignore it or if there is a way to block it, then do it. this is really shocking. also don't stress out, it is not worthy. :) think happy thought, like tinker bell flying next to you, and mickey doing magic to entratain you. :)

I don't know the whole story, but I'm quite sure their being banned had to do with them being very rude when they were here (which was apparent in most of their posts in my opinion). I can't believe they'd make things up like that about you!

So sorry you had to deal with that, Judy, and hope you don't have to worry about them anymore!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back