• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Co-op

Beloved Tales Co-op

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi everybody! I've been in contact with a seller on the bay who is looking to sell a lot of BT pins (several of them are on there original cards). I'm sure quite a few of you have seen them listed but here is what is available. The prices are a little negotiable but that is the ballpark for each of them! Please let me know through posting on here and then a PM to confirm your pin choice. It will be first come first serve :) I will be getting the Little Mermaid one out of here if it goes through and Batb is on hold right now for a friend who is not on the forum. Fantasia is going to our beloved Goofy_Moe as I PMed him first because I know it's a grail of his and he's done so much for all of us the last couple months with the auction fun! Without further ado (please forgive my long winded-ness) the list!

The Little Mermaid - AliceAddict (Me :) lol)

Beauty and the Beast - Hold

Fantasia - Goofy_Moe

Snow White - ashkai

Lion King for $85

Jungle Book for $60

Dumbo - CrashMyParty

Pocahontas - ashkai

Hercules - ashkai

Mulan - ashkai

HoNd - The Little Mermaid

Robin Hood - doodlebug 86

Peter Pan - Hold

Sits - ashkai

Pinnochio for $80

Sleeping Beauty - ashkai

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the remaining pins! :) Shipping is $3 for the first pin and 0.50$ for every pin after that!

Thanks for looking everybody!

~Becca

Last edited:
I'd be interested in: Pocahontas, Mulan, SitS, and Hercules.

Is this co-op still available, even though the listing is off ebay?

Yes it is :) I contacted the seller and asked her if shed be relisting and she said yes. I explained to her that I was thinking about putting together a co-op and she said that she would be back from vacation in 2 or 3 weeks and she would get in touch with me before she relisted!

Updated! Wow I can't believe this is happening so fast! A big thank you to ashkai for helping this co-op along so quickly! Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

I'll PM them to you when I'm off work Starry. They were all on a sliding scale. I tried to make sure everything was fair but some off them I had to guess on :/

That is fine with me ashkai as I stated in the OP that it was first come first serve. Sorry diebob21 if either of those come my way I'll keep you in mind!

I'd like Dumbo please! :) Just a couple questions if you don't mind: 1) Do we send payment to you or to the seller 2) When is payment due by? Let me know when you get a chance please. SO excited for this, thanks so much for organizing this!

Back