• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Game Offer (CSALSAITO) to those who participated in the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales Game Offer (CSALSAITO) to those who participated in the last game.

csalsaito

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry for the inconvenience of the last game I truly did not mean for all of that to happen. Nblaughs brought to my attention that I should give the option for people to either (1) drop out, and get a refund or (2)participate in the randomized game using the random number generator. It will be a pick your prize game. Any who wish to get a refund will get theirs by the 23rd. any who participate Thank you for participating. randomnumbergenerator.com is where I will be randomizing from. and I will take a video.

Here are pictures of the prizes.
THE PICTURE WITH 6 BELOVED TALES IS ONE PRIZE
any questions? feel free to ask.

csalitoGame1_zps4a84aa2e.jpg

csalitoGame27_zpse27dbd8e.jpg

csalitoGame814_zpsb104da80.jpg

csalitoGame15-21_zpsf5808392.jpg

csalitoGame2228_zpsa4d86827.jpg

looking for the last prize. ill post it as soon as possible
These are not the winning numbers

1. Tinawap
Nblaughs
3. dalamara
Fordracing31
Firebaby22
Fordracing31
7. Monarcas1073
Dizpinfreak
Pbs10
HandA
Dizpinfreak
CMR626
13. Dizpinfreak
14. Dalamara
Pbs10
Pgalaxy309
Boule
Dizpinfreak
Tinawap
Snofsan
Tinawap
Fordracing31
Firebaby22
24. Boule
Dizpinfreak
26. Dalamara
27. Nicoleox92
Boule
Dizpinfreak

Last edited:
This is better way of holding a game but I will not be joining this game. mickeymousje has #22 so you will have to wait for her to reply back.

I'll roll the dice again provided no new people are added and those that would like to drop are allowed to.

Sounds like a fair offer if everyone says I will decided if I stay to keep everything the same but I also agree with the post about the friend.

Hmm I will have to think about it a little. And a question first, there are still 29 spots but only 28 prices?

well actually my suggestion was to add in the 6 beloved tales as extra prizes so 6 people could each get one. and the friend would not participate so there would be no need to fill an extra spot.

well actually my suggestion was to add in the 6 beloved tales as extra prizes so 6 people could each get one. and the friend would not participate so there would be no need to fill an extra spot.
Oh sorry I misunderstood your wording

I think since the friend isn't playing and there is now 28 prizes we should keep the game as originally posted, just ensure the drawing is done fairly.

I think since the friend isn't playing and there is now 28 prizes we should keep the game as originally posted, just ensure the drawing is done fairly.

I agree with this. I just want to know how this will account for my #29. Would I then have #16? I like #29 better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back