• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beloved Tales GRAIL Auction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beloved Tales GRAIL Auction!!
I just realized they didn't upload and had no idea how to. Thank you so much for telling me how to I was to shy to admit I didn't know how to! Thank you so much! I shall try that next time.

I'll bid the following:

Pin 50559: Disney Auctions - Puttin' On The Ritz - Stitch - Artist Proof Set (Black)

pin50559

Not sure if you saw this bid since we posted very close together.

I shall watch from afar. I do not want to get any blood on me. This should be good. *gets popcorn and bandages*

Starting with:
Pin PD66939: DisneyStore.com - Nutcracker Friends Set - Stitch Only LE 100****SILVER FINISH(MOST LIKELY AN AP OR PP, BUT NOT STAMPED AS SUCH***NEW ON CARD/BAGGIE
Pin PD66943: DisneyStore.com - Santa Stitch-LE 250***GOLD FINISH--AP (ARTIST PROOF STAMP) (SO LIKE LE 4)
Pin PD66931: DisneyStore.com - Christmas Stitch Set - Santa Stitch Only--LE 125 MINT ON CARD
Pin PD63071: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast-LE 300

adding:
Pin PD30208: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel Shell Necklace
Pin PD75112: DLR/WDW - Piece of Disney Movies 2012 - November - Beauty and the Beast (scene with Belle and Beast dancing)

I'll start with

Pin PD78493: Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set - Jasmine and Aladdin Only
Pin PD77188: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted
Pin PD75744: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pascal - GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back