• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Pins. ESPECIALLY THE TANGLED ONE! Kingdom hearts and PoDMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales Pins. ESPECIALLY THE TANGLED ONE! Kingdom hearts and PoDMs

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
*THREAD UPDATED - TRADERS NOW ALL LISTED*
I know what you're all thinking. "Oh look, another person wants the Tangled BT"
Yes. Yes I do.
That thing is frickin gorgeous!
Anyway...
As of yesterday I have finally decided what I'm going to be focussing on for the time being. I've been having a lot of difficulty deciding where I want to focus my collecting on, partly because making decisions is really difficult for me, and partly becuase each thing I am thinking of has potential difficulties.
So I've decided that I'm going to collect the BT pins (cause they're not difficult right... :facepalm: I'm so stupid) because I just think they are beautiful, beautiful pins.
I also very much want the Kingdom Hearts pins which was probably obvious from the beginning, right?
I would also love, love, LOVE a PoDM. I've never had or even seen one so they are a thing of majestic beauty to me.
Obviously in each of these catagories there are some pins that I want more than others so I will try to make a concise list below of my graily grails. I know most people put them in their signature but I'm an image quality snob (SORRY!) and I know that finding good quality images of these pins and then compiling them into a good quality signature will take more time than I have right now. In fact I really should be doing coursework...

Okay so here they are...

In the BT catagory my most wanted are:
Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release) You could probably consider this one of my holiest grails right now!!!!
Pin 72324: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Mulan
Pin 66759: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Lion King
Pin 66760: DSF - Beloved Tales - Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pin 88490: DSF - Beloved Tales - Finding Nemo

~*I FOUND MY UP BT GUYS!!!!*~

In the Kingdom Hearts catagory we have:

Pin 83326: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Kingdom Hearts - Mickey, Goofy, and Donald Another holy grail!!!
Pin 74535: Kingdom Hearts - Goofy, Sora and Donald Another holy grail!!!
Pin 74534: Kingdom Hearts Keyblade

In the PoDM catagory (here I'm gonna list wanted films. In terms of scenes at this point I will not be pickY!):
Tangled
Lion King
Mulan

I'm sure there are plenty of films I'm missing here but my brain isn't focusing (pretty sure my mailman has just been and theres nothing for me so now I'm grumpy hahaha).

Anything you can do to help me would be most whole-heartedly appreciated, whether this be trading with me, selling to me (if I can afford it. Remember, I'm a student :p) or just notifying me that these pins are for sale or trade somewhere so I don't miss them!
I know I'm a newbie and stuff and I don't have a lot to offer in return but please take a look at my traders. I would even be willing to trade some in my 'owns' list if there is a chance of getting one of these!!!
I'm also a UK baby so if you're wanting any UK pins I can get them for you!

Thanks for reading this everyone! *\(^_^)/*

Last edited:
Bumping! I Got my first BT pin today and I love it more than I thought possible! It's gonna be difficult but its definitely the right choice for my collection focus ^_^ so gorgeous!
Anyone able to help me? I've added some of my latest acquisitions to my pinpics, still not much though... >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back