• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beloved Tales Princess and the frog for my first auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
adding :
Pin 94312: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Great Mouse Detective
Pin 95699: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Ariel
Pin 94265: Princess Jeweled Crest - Cinderella
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only

to make full bid of:
Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 92902: Kids Dressed as Princesses - Cinderella ONLY
Pin 94265: Princess Jeweled Crest - Cinderella

Pin 94311: DSF - Beloved Tales - Mickey and the Beanstalk
Pin 94312: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Great Mouse Detective

Pin 95699: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Ariel

will add this pin too
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel
EITHER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Pin 88633: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Finding Nemo
Pin 87706: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Sword in the Stone SEND me you email, i will attached photos,

PLUS THESE 2 pins
Pin 93357: Princess Rapunzel Glitter Dress (Tangled)
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel

will add this pin too
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel
Pin 87706: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Sword in the Stone SEND me you email, i will attached photos,

PLUS THESE 2 pins

Pin 87315: Cast Exclusive - Rapunzel Bolo Lanyard

sorry, i screwed the previous bid up, let me clarify
my bid is:
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel plus

PLUS THESE 2 pins and the Bolo

Pin 87315: Cast Exclusive - Rapunzel Bolo Lanyard

As of now starry is in the lead due to the song and dance routine my daughter did when she saw them. A moment I wish I could of caught on camera.
2-erwing
3-rocke01

she seams to love all the pins. I will print the top 3 bids and see what she picks. All the top 3 are still in the running. You never know what a 2 year old will do.

2 hours to go

I really REALLY want this pin! Here is my bid

Pin 93376: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Jasmine
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
Pin 90874: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set (all of them)
Pin 95098: Princess Carousel - Mystery Set - Belle ONLY
Pin 86151: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - The Mad Tea Party® Attraction

OR

Pin 88633: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Finding Nemo+ any ONE of the pins above. Scene is Nemo in the tank.

Adding Monsters Inc PODM-choice of either Mike and Boo or Sully holding Boo or scene of Randall alone to either my first or second offers. This has to be my last offer as I am off to pharmacy. Fingers crossed :x:

Molly. I'm a little confused by your offer. Are you offering both PODM's and a choice of 1? Or 1 PODM and the other can be the plus 1? I will wait to make my decision until I hear back from you. You just made this a difficult choice.

Thankfully checked from my phone in line! I am offering 2 PODMS (one Nemo and one Monsters Inc) and one of any of the single pins from my first offer.

The winner in as far as I can tell was a split decision is Molly. I will pm you. Thank you everyone for your bids. I had a great time and saw some great pins I never knew were out there. I will be doing this again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back