• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales, Princesses, Marvel & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

I was thinking of splitting this up game up into four smaller games (one per BT).

What do you think?

Personally I like the idea of thinking there's a top 4 chance as opposed to 1. I think it might be a little slower to fill up because there's so much to recover from! Lol I know I am, but I will also come back for 2 more spots as soon as I decide on the numbers.

Personally I like the idea of thinking there's a top 4 chance as opposed to 1. I think it might be a little slower to fill up because there's so much to recover from! Lol I know I am, but I will also come back for 2 more spots as soon as I decide on the numbers.
I agree with Lucy. It is exciting to think you have a chance at a few different BT pins.

Can you please put me down for #15 and #42? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ok.

I was thinking of splitting this up game up into four smaller games (one per BT).

What do you think?
I haven't entered because I simply can't justify the cost with the odds , I'm not saying it's expensive just there are too many lots I have zero interest in my odds of getting something I want are low . Perhaps 2 games might be an option ? Pairing the two most popular BT pins with the 2 slightly less popular ones and another 23 lots for a 25 slot game twice .

But... I only see two kitty pins available.

sadcat.gif

*Please note, Staryy_Solo, I am but teasing you. I think it's very generous of you to offer these amazing pins in a fun format. :)

Also, right now, it's a 1 in 13.75 chance of winning a BT (4 BTs: 55 spots). If I were to split this game, it would be similar (1:14 or 1:15) with extra pins listed in order to give the last person the chance to choose from an assortment of prizes, rather than just being "stuck" with the last one.

Also, right now, it's a 1 in 13.75 chance of winning a BT (4 BTs: 55 spots). If I were to split this game, it would be similar (1:14 or 1:15) with extra pins listed in order to give the last person the chance to choose from an assortment of prizes, rather than just being "stuck" with the last one.
Couldn't you lower the spots for this game?

Hi Li. Sorry to do this to you, but can you please take me off the list? I'd like to spend what money I have right now on my Christmas in July Secret Santa package. :) I'll come back to sign up again if this game is still open when I have more money.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay. I will be closing this game and making it four smaller games with 14-15 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back