• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best. Birthday... Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Best. Birthday... Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

tumblr_mduubueL3m1ra4ctfo1_500.gif

Oh my goodness.... I can barely function right now.. So, I was sending out some pin pics trade requests a while back and sent out one for a Designer Princess Tiana. I really wasn't expecting to hear anything back at all. I had offered one of my BATB PODMS for her.Basically wishing on a star for her.

Well I did get a response and it was from the sweetest person ( TheAlyssaDon ) and we got to talking and we weren't able to work out a trade. She said if she changed her mind, she'd let me know. So I sighed and I was grateful to have gotten a reply AND a great new friend even though I wouldn't get the DP Tiana too.

So we were talking one day and she sent me a message asking about a designer princess co-op here on the forums and if I wanted help with Tiana. I said I would love to buy Tiana, but I have to pay off something else right now and I am saving money for my dog's spaying and oral operations at the same time, so I can't right now.

Then she said about your birthday, I saw something that you would just love, I want to send you something.
tumblr_lwg26dWkGK1r4uh51o1_500.gif

So today after cleaning my room, my mom came home carrying two Little brown envelopes for me...

One was from another trade that I did, and the other was from TheAlyssadon.

So I rushed upstairs to get my scissors and first opened the trade package:

I traded with Aragron on DPF and traded for this:

Untitled by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And then I got this also,

Pin 75437: DLRP - Alice and Dinah

as a ZAP from him
biggrin.png
:D

Thank you so much Aragorn! I LOVE it! I've been studying Alice's adventures in wonderland and Through the looking glass in school in one of my classes and I have found a new appreciation for Alice in Wonderland fell in love with this pin when I saw it!
tumblr_m6na0eLOqH1r5g67po1_500.gif

Then... Onto the big envelope..

I cut open the top with my scissors and reached in and grabbed a note! She wished me Happy belated birthday and thanked me for being kind to her and being her friend on DPF.
smile.png

I reached into the envelope and pulled out a small wad of bubble wrap labeled :
" open me first"... ( I got a sense of Deja vu from Matt's stained glass Ariel zap ;) )

I happily obliged and peeled away the bubble wrap.

Inside were two Ariel pins!
smile.png

Pin 78540: DLRP - Chibi Princesses - Ariel

The glitter jeweled tail and another adorable pin

I reached in and grabbed the bigger wad of bubble wrap which had a note on it saying "Dreams do come true, Open me last".

"Okay! :D " I said as I tore away the bubble wrap..

"NO." said... It can't be, as the shape of the pin became clear.

I gasped... It was...

TIANA!!!!

tumblr_lneruwMdFm1qeyzcb.gif

tumblr_m26z70tKDj1qezk6n.gif

I hugged the pin close to my heart and ran downstairs to show my parents
shrieking and skipping along the way.
tumblr_lnheof4v921qb5h9to1_500.gif

After some crying and hyperventilating I texted my friend Erika to tell her about it....
tumblr_lwbz3xNsGm1qm6oc3o1_400.gif
tumblr_inline_milcikaTmH1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mgube3IJy41rb2og4.gif

I am still in shock.. I NEVER thought I would own a Designer Princess pin.... EVER...
tumblr_mcbi6qnYUY1re5xoao1_500.gif

Alyssa!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART A MILLION BAJILLION TIMES!!!!! I will NEVER forget this!!! I am floored! Crying tears of joy!!!
tumblr_lmrfg2jGDO1qhigt0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9b2pc3pqD1qztwte.gif

BEST. BIRTHDAY.. EVERR!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.png

CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif
CheshireBnc2.gif

tumblr_lzyb7560NJ1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

tangled___best__day__ever__by_wunderpuss-d393k95.gif

Last edited:
Thank you all so much!!

Let me just say... That She is NEVER LEAVING THIS TOWER!!!!! EVER!! u_u

tumblr_lr5zwuUU841qcddlw.gif

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! She is so gorgeous!!

"Dreams do come true in New Orleans"

Omg Maya!!!!! I saw your visitor message and was like :confused: :dunno: but definitely did not expect this! WOW!!!!! Ahhhh I'm jumping up and down for you! :cheshire: Isn't she a beauty?!?! Congratulations!!!!! That is one AMAZING birthday zap!!!!! :bigthumb:

tumblr_me1owm7KrU1rkvydzo1_500.gif

Erika told me about this today and I had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! And Happy (belated) Birthday!! :D She's a beautiful pin!! And way to go Alyssa! Amazing zap!!

Huge congratulations to you Maya! You are one of the brightest, sweetest, most kind and caring people on this forum. I cannot think of anyone more deserving than you! <3 I am so, so very excited for you! <3
tumblr_inline_ml2a3gPEux1qz4rgp.gif

Back