• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10
Amy, do you have an Ariel lanyard and did I order one? I have no clue what I already got and I already want more:rofl: Did you add pictures to the first post or in another place? Thanks.

Amy, do you have an Ariel lanyard and did I order one? I have no clue what I already got and I already want more:rofl: Did you add pictures to the first post or in another place? Thanks.

ha! you got a jessica, a brave, a dumbo and a purple/green like my nemo lanyard. :)

New pics are in the first post. I have lots of different things I can do for ariel. The coloring is a bit weird in pics I posted for ariel. The aqua glitter is very bright and pretty. I made one for catburger (pic of all lanyards I made on page 4 has this one in it. Its the sparkly teal one). I also like it with the blue red and aqua (red for her hair). That's my favorite combo.

Last edited:
OK, can I get a Cinderella with a dark gray background? And a snow white/UP one. And one with a red back and mickey heads on it if you have something like that.

Last edited:
Amy thanks again for the amazing Lanyards!!! Cat already put her Ariels on the blue one you made her and soon the pink one you made will be filled with Rapunzel! Absolutely amazing!!

ps. That Cinderella keyhole is on hold for you ok? remember..things happen for a reason :) whens your bday again? its coming up isnt it? :wiggle:

Ok, order is in.
Orders for:
swim2sea
Talesoftobv
Disneyheart
Spectroman
Tiggermickey

Spiffie? You still want?

Also ordered extra of main colors (blue, green, black, silver, purple). So don't be shy to get thrown into batch 2.

Last edited:
Have you made any lanyards in black & white? I'd love a lanyard similar to the Cinderella or Rapunzel #1, but in black (and/or charcoal) & white if possible.

I'm thinking about something that would look nice with Figaro and other black and white pins... (Flower the Skunk, Dalmatians, etc.)

I don't THINK I'd want paw prints, because I'd want the pins to show up good against the background... so I don't want any super busy fabrics, like the skull & crossbones or cowboy boot print. I'd be happy with a subtler black & white print though - like a damask or scroll pattern (maybe as the middle fabric?). Something simple but chic. :)

Am I being way too complicated? Could you think you could do something like this? Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

You make the most beautiful lanyards ever!

Have you made any lanyards in black & white? I'd love a lanyard similar to the Cinderella or Rapunzel #1, but in black (and/or charcoal) & white if possible.

I'm thinking about something that would look nice with Figaro and other black and white pins... (Flower the Skunk, Dalmatians, etc.)

I don't THINK I'd want paw prints, because I'd want the pins to show up good against the background... so I don't want any super busy fabrics, like the skull & crossbones or cowboy boot print. I'd be happy with a subtler black & white print though - like a damask or scroll pattern (maybe as the middle fabric?). Something simple but chic. :)

Am I being way too complicated? Could you think you could do something like this? Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

You make the most beautiful lanyards ever!

I have a good one for you. I'll send a picture later. I use it when I wear my collective favorite princess pins so that the colors are neutral :) Its pretty. And if you don't like it, I can always do a standard black and white too. I'll post it later tonight if possible.

oooh...you in trouble mister!!!!

Amy thanks again for the amazing Lanyards!!! Cat already put her Ariels on the blue one you made her and soon the pink one you made will be filled with Rapunzel! Absolutely amazing!!

ps. That Cinderella keyhole is on hold for you ok? remember..things happen for a reason :) whens your bday again? its coming up isnt it? :wiggle:

sorapandora said:
Have you got any pictures of that black and white one yet?

Are you going to post them on this thread, or should I give you my email address?

Have it but not by my computer. If you Pm me your email I can send it from my phone:).

Added:
The king triton or it's a small world
The black and white
The rapunzel 4

If anyone would like to place an order for hand delivery at PTN next Friday, try to place in next two days so I have time to make everyone's orders:). Save on shipping!

Ooh! I didn't see that you asked me! I'm sorry! I'll take 2 solid blacks if you have enough material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back