• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bing bong flower pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bing bong flower pin

Kikimyste

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a bing bong flower pixar store pin on ebay but it looks sketchy to me.

Does anybody have an authentic one they can post clear pictures of?

There are fantasy bing bong flower pins. Check Pin Trading Database. DPF member Speezard has a picture up there:

http://www.pintradingdb.com/pin/9925

Front & back of the pin, very clear pictures.

On a related topic, why do you think most pins look sketchy? I think I see you post daily about whether this pin or that pin is real. Is there something that causes that? To the best of my knowledge, no Pixar Studio Store pin has been scrapped or counterfeited.

There are fantasy bing bong flower pins. Check Pin Trading Database. DPF member Speezard has a picture up there:

http://www.pintradingdb.com/pin/9925

Front & back of the pin, very clear pictures.

On a related topic, why do you think most pins look sketchy? I think I see you post daily about whether this pin or that pin is real. Is there something that causes that? To the best of my knowledge, no Pixar Studio Store pin has been scrapped or counterfeited.

Well for this one in particular i saw an ebay add for one that was the pixar studio flower, but the shape seemed a lot different and the back of the pin looked like the paint was sprayed on almost, also there was no le number on it which my others have.

For the others in general it was mostly because im new and never spent a large amount on pins online like this mixed with the fact that pixar studio pins have no real source for release info.

Well for this one in particular i saw an ebay add for one that was the pixar studio flower, but the shape seemed a lot different and the back of the pin looked like the paint was sprayed on almost, also there was no le number on it which my others have.

For the others in general it was mostly because im new and never spent a large amount on pins online like this mixed with the fact that pixar studio pins have no real source for release info.

As I recall from researching, PIXAR Studio Store pins can only be purchased by PIXAR employees or their guests who are on property.

There are obviously less PIXAR employees than Disney employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back