• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bio Idea. Add actual photos?

Bio Idea. Add actual photos?

TiggerNut

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all,

I am thrilled and excited to see the launch of an interested pin board. That being said..being in the hobby for over a decade, and having been on multiple chat boards, etc., I have noticed people change their screen names from time to time. I was thinking, it would be REALLY useful if there could be a place on the Bio page for a persons' actual photo of themselves. That the section be limited to only an actual photo (so no characters, etc) and of course make it optional, so those who want to stay more anonymous, may.

I know for me, I have met so many people throughout the years and it would be most helpful knowing if I have interacted with someone online, that I may have also met them in person. I cannot tell from the avatars that most put up.

Thoughts??

Thanks!

Diana

aka Tiggernut

Hi Diana
Welcome to DPF!!thats a diff idea..who knows...alot do have photos in their profile though
as I do...but I know we never traded online or in person..as I am in Indy and you in CA
Do you have a Pinpics id at all?

Judy

Last edited:
Back