• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday Zapping Game

Birthday Zapping Game

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This thread is for discussion of the Birthday Zapping Game and to show off what you got :)

ROUND 2 HAS CLOSED
ROUND 3 WILL OPEN MID-MAY

Here is a list of the players and a rough idea of when their birthdays are, so we'll know when to expect the next person to receive their package :)

April
3rd thetindog ZAPPED
3rd thetindog
19th tinawap
ZAPPED
24th disnerd1989
(me) ZAPPED
24th disnerd1989 ZAPPED

May
14th Dalamara ZAPPED
14th Dalamara ZAPPED
18th reeneibakini ZAPPED
Donna
ZAPPED

June
24th Damiens pins
jennisney
(in transit)
26th Ninpin
28th mickeymousje
ZAPPED

July
16th Diaval
((Rocke01))

August
5th Lrdobkins23rd OlafOlaf
23rd OlafOlaf
24th ALittleBitOfMagic
24th ALittleBitOfMagic
31st doodlebug86

September
13th Maleficent913
13th Maleficent913
13th AgentR
jhari16

October
28th teddy_ruxpin
28th teddy_ruxpin

November
9th ksnuggles
9th ksnuggles

January
24th akaibara
24th akaibara

February
11th always_enchanted
18th mulanrocks

March
17th MMiano

There are two Rounds of people who have signed up.
Anyone listed in blue is part of Round 1 and have been matched with other people from Round 1.
Anyone who joins in Round 2, will be listed in green. They will only be matched with other people listed in green.

If you are already signed up for Round 1, you are welcome to also sign up for Round 2, but you will need to send out two zaps throughout the year (and you will receive two on your birthday).

IMPORTANT!! :alert:

1. Once you have received your PM, make sure you take note of the information somewhere you will see it when it is time for you to send your zap.
  2. Make sure you send it on time
  3. Don't forget to write 'Birthday Zap' on the package
  4. If filling in a customs form, mark the package as a gift.
  5. Put the value as $19 or less on the package
  6. Don't forget to post here when you receive your package!

Let The Zapping Begin!!!

Last edited:
WANT LISTS

These are the want lists of players. If your want list isn't on the list yet, please PM me or comment here saying which site you use (Disney Pin Place or Pin Pics) and your username or just send me a direct link

AgentR

akaibara

ALittleBitOfMagic
AlittlebitofMagic on both Pin Pics and DP P (Has wants on each site that are not on the other site)

always_enchanted

Dalamara

Damiens pins

Diaval
Lumiere on DPP

disnerd1989 (me)
disnerd89 on DPP

Donna

doodlebug86

jennisney

jhari16

ksnuggles

Lrdobkins
Lrdobkins on PinPins

Maleficent913

mickeymousje
disneydream11 on Pinpics and mickeymousje on DPP

MMiano

mulanrocks
mulanrocks on DPP

Ninpin
Ninpin on DPP
"I'm still kind of trying to decide what sorts of "other" themes I want to collect, so it may get added to over time, but you can be sure I will always love everything King Candy and Mad Hatter the most. I also like Honest John(Foulfellow), Si & Am, Berlioz and the Trick-Or-Treaters. I'm not picky though, pretty much anything would be fine.

Only stuff I don't care for are Muppets, Cars and SW and Marvel."

OlafOlaf

reeneibakini
reeneibakini on PinPics

Rocke01
PM me (disnerd1989) for information

teddy_ruxpin
Butterbear on PinPics

thetindog

tinawap
tinawap on PinPics

Last edited:
Ok, that makes three people so far who have said they wanted to join, but were two late (one got in just in time, but it was too late to add the other two) so I'm going to re-open the registration. Everyone who signs up in round 2 will only be matched with other people in round 2. Anyone in Round 1 is welcome to sign up for Round 2 as well, but you need to send out two zaps (and you'll also receive two zaps on your birthday!)

Anyone who signs up for Round 2 whose birthday is in April, may not receive a zap until next year, depending on when exactly your birthday is!

Just to clarify, it is at least one pin you need to post, not limited to it. You can add anything else you want.. Within reason of course! (Please don't go posting puppies or severed skulls, just because I said you can post whatever you want!)

Players, please comment stating if you use your DPP page for your wants list or your pinpics. If you use PinPics, please give us your username :)

Uhhh. I THINK both are updated but, I'm pretty sure I have a few pins on my wants list on each site that are NOT on the other site. (I get wants happy and start adding and then forget to add them to the other...) Either way, my username is the same for both. AlittlebitofMagic

I use DPP - I'm still kind of trying to decide what sorts of "other" themes I want to collect, so it may get added to over time, but you can be sure I will always love everything King Candy and Mad Hatter the most. I also like Honest John(Foulfellow), Si & Am, Berlioz and the Trick-Or-Treaters. I'm not picky though, pretty much anything would be fine.

Only stuff I don't care for are Muppets, Cars and SW and Marvel.

Yay, I guess I start this off!

So it was my birthday today. Just got home from work and other stuff so it might even be the next day already for you East Coast/Europe people. Anyways, received a marvelous package from Michelle/MMiano. (You forgot to put "birthday zap" on the envelope, so I may have accidentally opened it up early... but I waited until now to take it out of the bubble wrap.)

Thank you so much! I love it! <33 I've actually been thinking about getting this exact pin a couple times this past month, and now I'm so glad that I put it off.

UTlchOr.jpg

ggekA8j.jpg

And here it is with the rest of my small, slowly-but-surely growing Mulan collection. (I want to make myself a prettier board when I have some time this summer, but for now you get a picture of some boring cork.)

EqHdrrM.jpg

But what was that you say? The suspiciously sparkly things peeking out beneath my zap letter?

Went back and forth about including them here since they weren't part of my zap, but I'm sticking them in anyway because it's Disney. And it's my birthday. So I'm doing what I want. Swag courtesy of my older sister: Frozen DVD as well as princess chapstick and tattoos that we ended up splitting. Because we're both in our 20s and totally mature "Adults" (TM) now.

I recommend the tattoos for either kids or a day when you want to feel like one again. They stick on real easy, have decent lasting power (I put an Ariel on my leg that almost survived my shower 80% intact the next day), and come with a pretty good variety/selection as far as princesses go. Half-recommend the chapsticks. They smell nice, but don't last very long, aren't SPF, and they come with a built-in glitter which is fun but kind of scratchy when you're putting it on.

GS7EmWh.jpg

But yeah! That was my birthday! Not the most exciting in terms of special events and going out and stuff, but pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Want lists finally posted.

If your info is not on it, please comment below or PM me with which site you use (Disney Pin Place or Pin Pics) and your username on that site

Oh thanks. I keep doing that. I made a mistake while registering and now I keep forgetting it is different. I'll try remember to change it when I get on a computer. Thanks for pointing it out!

Back