• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Blood Drive Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Drive Olaf

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
The "icy" seller from Hong Kong is selling blood drive Olaf pin now. For $26.99 OBO. The new couples mystery pins are $13.99 OBO too :(

This pin is my ultimate grail, to know that counterfeits exist make me extremely sad...
How I will be able to know if it's authentic or not now ? :(

Wow, I went to do a search and couldn't find it, I must not be looking in the right place

The listing was for 2 pins and both are already sold. Nowadays, Ebay does not show completed listings for a while. It takes about a day or so for completed listings to appear in search results. I will PM you the item number.

Last edited:
I saw someone on Instagram who was super excited to get a great price on Ebay for the DLP Ariel locket. I put two and two together and figured out it was this seller who had already sold a lot of them. I didn't have the heart to burst their bubble, nor do I know them so I didn't think it was appropriate to tell them it was probably a fake.

Already sold out... Now officially on the market...
The picture wasn't one of the actual pin, so we don't know if they are scrappers or fakes.

Looking at another listing from Ebay, I can see that the back of this Olaf pin was stamped with a SKU number although that bit of info is not mentioned in PP or DPP description.

I messaged the icy seller of this questionable pin to see if the back of these pins were stamped as well, but not surprisingly (s)he did not respond to me.

Last edited:
Dont worry people. There will always be a way to identify them. Im still searching for the legit pin of mine and been through 5 fakes already but i will eventually find it.
I hope the pins the company sells are scrappers at least . Please frozen collectors dont give up on search. Someon needs to buy this fake and see the difference

oh man that STINKS...I just put one on auction - I have a pic of the front, but should I put a pic of the back so people know mine is 100% legit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back