• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brand new 22 limited edition disney doll lot includes designers & 17" collectio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new 22 limited edition disney doll lot includes designers & 17" collectio

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
BRAND NEW 22 LIMITED EDITION DISNEY DOLL LOT INCLUDES DESIGNERS & 17" COLLECTION

17" Alice, 17" Mother Gothel, 17" Lady Tremaine, Designer Princess Ariel & MORE!

8-Designer Gift Bags Included (4 Villain Bags & 4 Princess Bags)

$5000 TOTAL! ALL 22 DOLLS & 8 GIFT BAGS INCLUDED!!!

For sale is a BRAND NEW, unopened, Disney Doll Collection of 22 various limited edition dolls from the 17"/18" line in addition to the Designer Princess & Villain lines. All dolls come with all original contents including the COAs and slip-covers; all are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and you will receive the EXACT dolls pictured in this auction. Please note that some boxes may show some minor, normal, wear from being gently shelved; please view pictures of dolls for more information. More pictures are available upon request for each doll. The cost of shipping and handling for this lot will include insurance and tracking. I do not ship internationally and PAYPAL is preferred.
Included in this lot are:
1 Alice 17" Doll LE 500
1 Mother Gothel 17" Doll LE 1500
3 Lady Tremaine 17" Dolls LE 1500
1 Sally 17" Doll in Coffin LE 2000
2 Cinderella 17" Dolls LE 5000
1 Rapunzel 17" Doll LE 5000
1 Buzz & Woody 17" Dolls LE 6000
1 Merida 17" Doll LE 7000
2 Wedding Rapunzel 17" Dolls LE 8000
1 Designer Villain Maleficent Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Evil Queen Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Ursula Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Cruella Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Princess Ariel Doll LE 8000
1 Designer Princess Pocahontas Doll LE 4000
1 Designer Princess Rapunzel Doll LE 6000
1 Designer Princess Jasmine Doll LE 6000
1 Designer Princess Mulan Doll LE 6000
4 Disney Designer Princess Gift Bags
4 Disney Designer Villain Gift Bags

$T2eC16R,!)QE9s3HE3OnBQl!-95oRg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!qUFB,qzFGhJBQlBB7l28!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16hHJIQE9qUHu0jLBQlBC!(Ulg~~60_57.JPG

THESE DOLLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE!
SHIPPING IS ONLY OFFERED TO THE US AT THIS TIME!

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR RUDE RESPONSES. PLEASE ONLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PURCHASE! I HAVE 2 EBAY ACCOUNTS WITH OVER 1000 TRANSACTIONS AND 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH BOTH USER ID'S AND THE ITEM NUMBER FOR THIS CURRENT AUCTION!

Title should read: "BRAND NEW 22 LIMITED EDITION DISNEY DOLL LOT INCLUDES DESIGNERS & 17" COLLECTION" Sorry for the spelling error!

good luck to you. i like the sally.. but i know you want to sale a lot. Hope its ok to post good luck. i did read your message about not being intrested in negative stuff,, but i thought that means good luck is ok..
take care... nice stuff :)

Of course that's ok! LoL I just don't like the "this may sound rude" crowd. For those who are interested in singles like Sally feel free to PM me which singles your interested in and I will keep you in mind for the future if I ever decide to sell them separately. Thanks for the best wishes. It's actually quite sad. I've always enjoyed collecting Disney dolls so much, but dealing with the DisneyStore.com website has been a nightmare lately: so I'm over it. They deactivated my account because they were unable to send me a pre-order designer villain collection in one piece. Twice I received it with broken dolls. Instead of making it right they just tossed me aside. Now I've decided to part with my collection because who wants an incomplete set; as you can see I picked up 4 individual designer villains at the store, but I'm 2 short. I should have got an entire set with all the same numbers since I pre- ordered at 3 am on August 20th. Oh well though evidently Disney could care less about losing a dedicated customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back