• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brand new 23 limited edition disney doll lot includes designers & 17" collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new 23 limited edition disney doll lot includes designers & 17" collection

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
BRAND NEW 23 LIMITED EDITION DISNEY DOLL LOT INCLUDES DESIGNERS & 17" COLLECTION

17" Alice, 17" Mother Gothel, 17" Lady Tremaine, Designer Princess Ariel & MORE!

8-Designer Gift Bags Included (4 Villain Bags & 4 Princess Bags)

$6500 TOTAL! ALL 23 DOLLS & 8 GIFT BAGS INCLUDED!!!

For sale is a BRAND NEW, unopened, Disney Doll Collection of 23 various limited edition dolls from the 17"/18" line in addition to the Designer Princess & Villain lines. All dolls come with all original contents including the COAs and slip-covers; all are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and you will receive the EXACT dolls pictured in this auction. Please note that some boxes may show some minor, normal, wear from being gently shelved; please view pictures of dolls for more information. More pictures are available upon request for each doll. The cost of shipping and handling for this lot will include insurance and tracking. I do not ship internationally and PAYPAL is preferred.
Included in this lot are:
1 Alice 17" Doll LE 500
1 Mother Gothel 17" Doll LE 1500
3 Lady Tremaine 17" Dolls LE 1500
1 Sally 17" Doll in Coffin LE 2000
2 Cinderella 17" Dolls LE 5000
1 Rapunzel 17" Doll LE 5000
2 Buzz & Woody 17" Dolls LE 6000
1 Merida 17" Doll LE 7000
2 Wedding Rapunzel 17" Dolls LE 8000
1 Designer Villain Maleficent Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Evil Queen Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Ursula Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Villain Cruella Doll LE 13000
1 Designer Princess Ariel Doll LE 8000
1 Designer Princess Pocahontas Doll LE 4000
1 Designer Princess Rapunzel Doll LE 6000
1 Designer Princess Jasmine Doll LE 6000
1 Designer Princess Mulan Doll LE 6000
4 Disney Designer Princess Gift Bags
4 Disney Designer Villain Gift Bags

$T2eC16R,!)QE9s3HE3OnBQl!-95oRg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!qUFB,qzFGhJBQlBB7l28!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16hHJIQE9qUHu0jLBQlBC!(Ulg~~60_57.JPG

Hello,
A friendly bump. Please be advised that one of the Buzz and Woody doll sets looks to have sold separately on eBay. Unfortunately, I had forgotten it was listed separately (although at the moment payment has not yet been received). Even though that set may have sold separately I'd like to mention that this is my very own personal doll collection. It is ONLY available for purchase as a whole. I AM NOT INTERESTED in selling any others separately. Alice, Gothel & Blonde Rapunzel are only available for purchase along with the entire set. If I ever decide to sell them separately I will list them accordingly. The price is adjusted to $5000 total for 22 dolls with the sale of Buzz and Woody. That price includes shipping and handling WHICH WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE QUITE COSTLY!
Thanks

Not to be rude love, but I whole heartedly don't think anyone will purchase this from you here. You don't have an established feedback score and I don't think most people have 5k to drop on anything here. Nothing against you, but you may want to consider selling individually or trading some dolls or pins or whatever you like to bump up that feebaback score!

Not to be rude love, but I whole heartedly don't think anyone will purchase this from you here. You don't have an established feedback score and I don't think most people have 5k to drop on anything here. Nothing against you, but you may want to consider selling individually or trading some dolls or pins or whatever you like to bump up that feebaback score!

I have to agree here. Most people aren't going to be throwing around that type of money with no feedback. Plus most of the collectors here are looking at a few dolls, very few I have seen seem to need them all.

I appreciate both of your feedback. Nonetheless, this collection is being sold as a WHOLE! I am not breaking the set for anyone. If it doesn't sell I'll be more than happy to keep the entire collection myself. I have feedback on 2 eBay accounts with over 1000 transactions; I am a 100% positive power-seller on both accounts as well. If anyone is interested in seeing my eBay account feedback scores feel free to send me a message and I will provide you with my user names to look for yourself. You both may not be interested in the entire collection and you both may not have the money to purchase the entire collection, but I have had a number of e-mails from collectors who are very much interested. I am not worried about selling the dolls as I am sure they will sell soon enough. For future reference I would appreciate only responses in regards to purchasing the set or questions or inquiries about this collection. I don't need discouraging advice or people telling me how to sell my collectibles; that decision is entirely up to me.

Excuse me, I wasn't telling you how to just that people here wouldn't with no feedback. I don't buy dolls of this variety and don't care HOW you sell them. It was friendly feedback that I thought would help you. If you choose to take it that way it is your buisness.

Thankyou for letting us know you are a great ebay seller, perhaps if you also post this information people might be more inclined to want to buy. The more we know about you the easier it is to want to buy from you.

@Romancing_Train....I really appreciate your feedback, but if you have no intention of purchasing dolls, or anything for me for that matter, than I would prefer to not have my time wasted and have only those interested in purchasing something from me reply or comment here. Although I do appreciate the compliment from Disxar...it took a really long time to build the collection to what it is, but due to many reasons I have decided to stop collecting Disney all-together. If you've seen any of my other postings here with Disney Collectibles I am selling you might have seen where I stated the information about my eBay account. However, that is also my private information and I don't think it needs to be posted in a public forum; if anyone is interested in viewing the feedback themselves than they can just personal message me and I will provide with that information. I am also relatively new hereand I notice that many users on this forum are rude and "know-it-all's." I will learn eventually through trial and error so I don't need DPF mommy and daddies. Thanks

Excuse me, but I have to say it is largely unfair to make fun of other DPF members, especially considering they have been here for a while... I think you'll find none of the members here are 'know-it-alls' as you said, but more like people who just look out for everyone's best interest... I daresay you are only hurting your chances of selling by posting things like that, I can assure you this forum is like a family, and people are always looking for ways to help others out... nevertheless, you have a wonderful collection and I wish you the best of luck selling- that 17'' Alice doll is beautiful! :)

Ok...again please only respond if you are interested in purchasing the collection and if you have further inquiries message me.
Thanks

Well, I messaged you and you didn't give me the decency of a PM back. :( I own ALL of these dolls except for Alice, Rapunzel, and Mother Gothel. I personally don't know anyone who would want three Lady Tremaine dolls, or two Cinderellas. I think if you want to sell them, then you are probably going to have to split them up, stop being rude and accusatory to other members, and have the manners to answer people who send you inquiries. The way you handle your customers is very strange to me, and you have now lost my potential business. I would suggest putting them up as a lot on eBay, if that is where you have your feedback. If you don't want to sell them, then don't, because you're wasting my time as well as the time of other collectors. I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but I was kind to you last time and even sent you a reassuring message, because you were down about "how people treated you". But now its apparent that you are the one who is treating people badly. Members were just trying to assist you, and you were negative in your responses. Best of luck in your sales.

I love how everyone here says "this may sound rude." If you have to say that than most likely you ARE being rude! If I didn't respond to your inquiries it's most likely because I have already answered your questions in my thread. I wanted 3 Tremaine and 2 Cinderellas so I'm sure someone else may want them. They're perfect for trades or as gifts. I don't have to sell anything unless I get the right offer. So sorry if I didn't jump to sell you the 3 most valuable dolls in the collection for nothing. It's just like my pin thread here...people wanted to offer less than I would accept so I held out and sold them for much more on eBay. FYI I already have the dolls listed on eBay with over a dozen watchers. I have no doubt this collection will sell during this holiday season. If that's the kind of attitude I get I will gladly respond in the same fashion with the same disposition. I thought I was doing people a good thing by offering collectors the opportunity to make me a reasonable offer to purchase this huge, desirable, Disney Doll Collection.

I didn't even say what I would pay for them. Don't you dare suggest I was going to pay nothing. For all you know, I could have offered you thousands for just those three dolls. But you didn't give me the decency of a response to even find out what I would pay. Maybe you'll sell them on eBay, because your watches don't know how much of an attitude you have. But I know that I, personally, will have no dealings with you in the future. You didn't even apologize for your lack of response, instead, you proceeded to further insult me. That is deplorable.

And that is the last I have to say on this matter. As I said before, best of luck on your sales, I mean it.

Last edited:
Truthfully it's not that desirable besides the 17" Gothel and Alice. Your collection looks to me like someone who bought them just to resell them on eBay. I too have some dolls up on this forum, but the difference between us is that mine are for Trade while you are looking to make a nice profit off yours.

23 dolls @ 6500 = 217.39 per doll.

I think you need to sell them on ebay. You are the one that is being rude. The only doll you have that might get you four hundred is Ariel. The others aren't even bringing two hundred on eBay unless it is a doll with a very low number. So you came here, with no feedback and where no one knows you from Adam. You said you sold your pins on eBay, then sell your dolls there too and Good Luck getting that amount . LOL

Sounds like a whole lot of nonsense. Regardless of what any of you think of me I could care less. EPrincess your the one jumping the gun assuming I meant you offered nothing. You seem to forget I've had numerous offers. Despite what you think Rasputin these dolls are from my very own collection. Some of you are really over stepping boundaries. If you don't want the dolls no one is twisting your arms. Now leave me the alone. As far as those who were interested that are no longer, I will not lose one wink of sleep over it. So back off already! Thanks! BTW I use to have my duplicates up here for trade when I collected, but I'm no longer interested. I also don't sell my collectibles to anyone not located in the US. Excuse me for not wanting to financially kill myself over a doll collection. I've also dealt with you before and your crappy attitude, EPrincess, which is why I REFUSED to respond to you or consider any offer on your part whatsoever. So maybe be a little nicer to newcomers in the future. I'd very much appreciate those of you who have nothing better to do but be negative on my thread to keep it moving now. Good luck and goodbye. I will simply block those who are constantly attacking me. Go have a cheeseburger and go to bed. I will be more than happy to block, close the thread and re-start a newly edited one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back