• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BRAVEEE!! Buttons, AP/ PP, Mystery set....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAVEEE!! Buttons, AP/ PP, Mystery set....

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hello there everyone! I am looking for the last Brave pins to complete my collection!
Please take a look at my trades. I am willing to multitrade, or buy. If you like vinylmations I have a few I could trade. I would really want the pins new on the card, but if there is no card it is alright. :)

I am willing to make you a custom bow tie or hair bow from my shop
http://badwolfbows.storenvy.com/
in exchange for pins! :D

LOOKING FOR THE NEW FATHERS DAY PIN....
994299_528526830528384_458887730_n.jpg

Pin 96201

Pin 95722

Pin 95045

Pin 95046

Pin 95047

Pin 95048

Pin 95041

Pin 95042

Pin 95043

Pin 95044

Pin 92715
PRE PRODUCTION

Pin 92413
ARTIST PROOF

Pin 94748

Pin 94747

Pin 94746

Pin 94745

A HUGE thank you to these lovely DPF members-
TheOtherSteve, Romancing_Train, CrushedBubbles, MickeyMousje, torianne-2008,
docfish2u, EKblue44, ChickenLitte, Aquata,
and everyone else who has helped me out so far!!

562160_10200257057887142_656985670_n.jpg
Here is a picture of my collection!! Please help me complete it! :')

Last edited:
Hi,
I have the uk one I will have a look at your traders later tonight making protein bars at the mo lol

Ahh good luck with your search!! I know how you feel, I still have like 4 more to get and it's stressing me out big time!! :p

-Charlie

Ohhhh I'm in the same boat too!

I still have to get the bears, DLP set, Merida on angus....

I like to pretend that the pixar ones don't exist...it's easier on my heart and my debit card! xD

Good luck! If I ever come across extras I'll think of you!

They're just not worth the price :/ I don't even think they're sold out.

I'm going up to SF so I figured I'd ask a few friends. Hell, if I came into some I think I'd give them away to other people xD! Or at least at cost. I really think that's the ONLY way to ever get something like that! xD

I'm going up to SF so I figured I'd ask a few friends. Hell, if I came into some I think I'd give them away to other people xD! Or at least at cost. I really think that's the ONLY way to ever get something like that! xD

If you did run into some I would hope you would think of me!! Hehe...

Santa is coming early this year, I have an extra Pin 93148 coming and it is yours. Pm me your address so I can send it along.

Yup. Good luck! I remember reading a thread where someone here on DPF went out with a girl who works for Pixar just to get these pins (one per employee)

Did you see the trade auction for Pin 91814, the UK LE Brave pin? Just wanted to give you a heads up :) ! So glad you got another one for your collection!

I'm happy to hear that your search for 7 is now down to 6. My poor Brave collection needs a shot of adrenaline compared to yours. Although I just added the new DS.com set of 5 to it today so I'm super excited, they're SO pretty! Good luck on your last 6! And congratulations on your zap from doc2fish, he's been on a crazy generous zapping spree.

I'm happy to hear that your search for 7 is now down to 6. My poor Brave collection needs a shot of adrenaline compared to yours. Although I just added the new DS.com set of 5 to it today so I'm super excited, they're SO pretty! Good luck on your last 6! And congratulations on your zap from doc2fish, he's been on a crazy generous zapping spree.

Its down to five now!!!

Good luck with your search!! I know it's very hard. I got SO lucky with an amazing multitrade from France!

Doc2fish is amazingly nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back