• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can Anything Goes..be cleaned up?

Can Anything Goes..be cleaned up?

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Im just wondering can the Anything Goes section be cleaned up a bit as its getting a little crowded.

This is no way a means to take a dig at Tiggermickey as I dont mind the threads but when I was trying to find my thread it had been pushed down to page 5 in a week from Happy Birthdays and Happy ??? day.

Maybe it can be cleaned up once a week or so, so its not getting a back log of all these threads.

I say again no offense is to be taken as the threads do no harm etc just after a few days other threads get pushed under them is all.

Just MHO, but I think all threads are important and none should be deleted to make room. If there are two post per day regarding Happy Birthday and Happy Day that is only 14 per week. They alone would not bump a post down to page five. I understand what you are saying about the thread being pushed to the bottom. You can find it easily by going into your profile and clicking on Find all started threads. Then just bump it back to the top.

Back