• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cant find this Jessica Rabbit pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant find this Jessica Rabbit pin

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Can anyone help ?

jrabbit.jpg

....never seen it before. Which means you have a pretty rare, pre-2000 movie release, or you have a counterfeit pin.

Ummm, if I can remember to, I'll shoot an e-mail off to Chip (he's a WFRR expert), and see if he recognizes it.

I can tell you this- if it's on Pinpics, it's on as a counterfeit/fantasy pin. When I first started my collection, I went through each and every Jessica pin, and only added the official ones to my Wants. So I know it's not an official one ON Pinpics (it might be an official one othat hasn't been added yet). I didn't pay that much attention to the bootleg stuff, though, so it could be on there as a fake pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back