• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cars from the movie Cars

Cars from the movie Cars

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I've got 22 of the hot wheel size cars from the movie cars I would like to get rid of. I figured with Cars 2 coming out this summer, someone might want these! They are all different and include lightning mcqueen, sarge, dinoco, mater, sheriff, snot rod, flo, fabulous hudson hornet, doc hudson, chick hicks, sally, boost and many more.

Although they have been played with by my boys, they are still in great condition. I would like to get $25 shipped OR I would be willing to trade for 22 pins. I'm not picky, just looking for traders but I do ask that you don't send me any propins, sedesmas or scrappers.

Back