• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Caught up with BT's!!! WOoOhoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be bad if I were rooting for you to not obtain them all??I am just asking because several months ago you were active as hell in pin trading, then you obtained all your major Grails and kinda just went away... Took a long break from us and we missed you guys... If you get these last 5 are you going to leave us again??? If that is the case then I can honestly say I am rooting against you getting your last one... Sorry buddy for being the villain here, but we love you guys and want you to stick around...

HAHA, Moe! We love you man..you're really one of our bestest friends in and out of the pin trading world! Truth be told, you're one of the reasons we came back! Just to be able to hang out and talk! But to answer your question, if or when we get the last 5 BT's we need, we will NOT be leaving again :) . You can take that to the bank! lol. We really just needed that break to save up on $$ and figure out how we can still do this wonderful hobby without feeling the effects of the cost at times hahaha. I think its safe to say we've found that balance and we will always be around :)

Would it be bad if I were rooting for you to not obtain them all??I am just asking because several months ago you were active as hell in pin trading, then you obtained all your major Grails and kinda just went away... Took a long break from us and we missed you guys... If you get these last 5 are you going to leave us again??? If that is the case then I can honestly say I am rooting against you getting your last one... Sorry buddy for being the villain here, but we love you guys and want you to stick around...

Hmm..seeing whats its sold for..i dont think whats its listed for is tooo high. I think its about right..its one of the harder BT's but not in the level of lets say the last 5 we need. If there was a bst offer for it..i think i'd offer about 20 less? But at the same time..if youre willing to pay 125 for a pin..140 shouldnt be a problem. Its a great pin in person too! best of luck John!

What's a good price for Pocahontas? There's one listed online. I like it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back