• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Character Connection Puzzles Original Set, Villians, Pixar, Little Mermaid, BatB

Character Connection Puzzles Original Set, Villians, Pixar, Little Mermaid, BatB

mattolsen21698

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Hello everyone so I am looking to work on some of the character connection puzzle sets I am collecting. There are currently 6 sets out. I am only looking to trade right now as I don't have much money. My pin pics is molsen21698. Please PM or post here if you have any for trade. Here are my traders and wants and pins I own for all of the sets.

Original Set 94212
Have: Dalmations, Lady, Snow White, Dopey, Tinkerbell, Tramp, Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Alice, Cheshire Cat, Sorcerer Mickey
Want: Cheshire Cat Chaser, Snow White Chaser

Beauty and the Beast Set
Have: Gaston, Beast, Mrs. Potts, Maurice, Belle Reading, Lumiere, Babette, Chip, Cogsworth, Belle Chaser, Lefou
Want: Adam Chaser
Extra: Belle Reading, Babette

Completed:D-Lion King, Villians, Pixar, Little Mermaid

Last edited:
I have the mickey sorcer and dumbo from the first set.
i have the ursula and scar from the villians.
i have Carl from the pixar set.
i have the simba chaser from the lion king set.
and lastly I have flounder,Eric and flotsam from little mermaid.
Ill look at your traders later and let you know :)

I know we have pins from the original set for trade, but we're having issues with our internet connection (can only get out to DPF right now...so thinking it DNS issues with our ISP.). But take a look at Dizfan on PP & let me know. Chernabog is in my game that's still finishing up, so I'm not sure we'll still have him as a trade.

I have Eric, Vanessa, Sebastian, Scuttle, and Flounder from the the Little Mermaid set for trade if you still need them - my pin pics isn't very up to date at the moment (I just got back from WDW and haven't tackled updating it yet haha) but if you're interested in any of those feel free to send me a message!

Back