• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chat gone?

Chat gone?

Disneyqueenuk

New DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi guys,

The Chat button along the top has disappeared? It was there earlier on but is now gone.

Any clues or do we need to get the detectives out to find the missing chat button?

Ta

Oh weird, for me too. Guess this explains why earlier someone was saying there was hardly anyone in chat! :)

While I too wonder what happened to the Chat room button, the chat room is still available. On the main forum menu, there is still a place at the top of the page called who's chatting with a link to chat room.

Last edited:
If you're trying to find chat, just click on one of the links provided in this thread. Both of them will take you to the chat room until the 'conventional' chat room tab is fixed.

Also, I've found that entering chat through one of these links permits me to chat and search the forum at the same time. If I go into chat through the link that's created when people are in chat, I either can chat or search the forum - I can't do both.

Back