• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

cinderella piece of movie history pin question

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinderella piece of movie history pin question

smiele23

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Does anyone know if cinderella is in any of the film cells? I keep finding ones with the fairy godmother only. I'd like to find out before I buy one.

Story of my life! I looked at over 20 today and most of them were of horses, the carriage, magic swirls, a few with the fairy godmother, and finally I saw about 5-6 of Cinderella in her ripped pink dress. Does anyone know if there were any of Cinderella in her blue dress since the scene the cells are from are the Bibbity Boppity Boo scene?

i didn't seee any cinderellas today. but the cast member said they were very limited. like very few in a huge batch limited

I kinda hate that they make them with stupid stuff.....they are only making 2000 pins (thats about a minute worth of movie) I'm sure they have enough frames of the good stuff to give the people what they really want....Cinderella!!!

I kinda hate that they make them with stupid stuff.....they are only making 2000 pins (thats about a minute worth of movie) I'm sure they have enough frames of the good stuff to give the people what they really want....Cinderella!!!

TOTALLY agree!!! I would think that they could come across a scene where there was plenty of her facing forward in the blue dress... But then we should look at Bambi.. there was an abundance of Bambi's hindquarters lol.

How about Snow White? I found a lot of the forest with not one character in it and several with the lower half of snow white and no other characters.

Today at Disneyland, I found a few of Cinderella in her pink rag dress, lots of the horses, a few of the Fairy Godmother, several of something I don't recognize (no characters whatsoever), a few of Lucifer, and 1 with the mice which the woman in front of me took.

The cast members hate this pin release because everybody wants to see the pins and it takes up a lot of their time. They get so annoyed and aren't afraid to express it.

I am starting to not like this release either as the scenes are not ones I want to spend $20 a pin on. I wish Disney could have somebody review the film strips before they send them to CHina to be produced. They would sell a lot more of these pins if they did!!

I saw several of the Cinderella in her pins ragged dress, but none in the blue dress. Lots of Lucifer, the mice, the carriage, the drivers, the fairy godmother, etc etc

I also couldn't find any of the Cindy pins at first with any *humans* in them. I did finally settle for the fairy godmother, which is okay for me. All the others I sifted through were horses, Gus, Lucifer, PARTS of horses, PARTS of carriages--a really low-quality selection, as far as I was concerned. :crazy: Even one of the (very nice) CMs, who was looking through them with me, commented on it.

I'm okay with what I got for myself, because I'm collecting the series and not a major Cindy fan, but I agree, much better care should have been taken by *WHOEVER* is running pins these days (if anyone *snort*) in picking or deciding what film strips should be in these pins.

Looking forward (and dreading) to the rush on next month's (Alice) pin, lol...

Hannette

This of course will be the most difficult to get as Cinderella is my up most favorite movie. I am trying to get as many of these as I can. :-(

I have AWESOME Snow White and Bambi though. :-(

I will be happy with what I get though, but was hoping for more scenes to be available.

Vicki

These pins are killing me!!! I'm having a really difficult time deciding which frame cells are going to be keepers!!! Like the Bambi one....I've got four of them now and am having a hard time getting rid of any of them because they are all so stinking cute!!!

These pins are killing me!!! I'm having a really difficult time deciding which frame cells are going to be keepers!!! Like the Bambi one....I've got four of them now and am having a hard time getting rid of any of them because they are all so stinking cute!!!

Looks like you're gonna be starting a VERY expensive new pin set to collect LOL
Good luck!!

I went back again tonight to look at every Cinderella pin that I could. We went to every pin location and still none with Cinderella.

I hope we can find some next week.

I found a few of Cinderella in rags in WDW, came home to DL and cannot find any of Cinderella. Got a good fairy godmother, and coach scene. No blue dress finds either.

I found one of a horse's *** too..that would have been a conversation piece if I wanted to spend $20 on it...really crappy selection (kind of like Snow White).

On a side note, I finally found a Flower scene with Bambi for Feb.

I had luck today. I found 1 with Cinderella in her pink rag dress.

This is a lot of work to get one that has the main character on it!!

I found a few of Cinderella in rags in WDW, came home to DL and cannot find any of Cinderella. Got a good fairy godmother, and coach scene. No blue dress finds either.

I found one of a horse's *** too..that would have been a conversation piece if I wanted to spend $20 on it...really crappy selection (kind of like Snow White).

On a side note, I finally found a Flower scene with Bambi for Feb.

HAHA!! I found the horse's *** too. That was a funny one. No Cindy in her blue dress. This is a pretty bad selection.

Do we know if they will be expecting another shipment or are all 2000 like this?

I finally found a Cinderella in her rags, but it was extremely scratched on the film. I could have lived with a little imperfection, but this was ridiculous. I really do have the worst luck:(

In seeing some of the poor choices of film strip pictures for all of these pins (mostly this month's), I'll still collect them because I think the designs of the pins are really pretty, but I'm really curious to see what film strip pictures are going to be available for next month's pin, one I'm sure will be the most popular yet: Alice in Wonderland. One hopes they're going to have some with Chessie, Queen of Hearts, etc.

I'd hate to be a CM stuck selling them if the pictures are the back end of Chessie, or minor characters or objects that most people wouldn't be interested in, although I'd love to see one with the "drink me" bottle or something like that! Well, we shall see what happens next month...

Any speculations as to which classic movies will be next in the series? I'm guessing Sleeping Beauty? Pinnochio? Dumbo? I'm looking forward to collecting them all.

Hannette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back