• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

cinderella piece of movie history pin question

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinderella piece of movie history pin question
Been trying to figure where exactly the Cinderella film is coming from, and if I am correct, you will not see any pictures of her in the blue dress. It kinda makes sense since she is sitting on the pin in the blue dress. I have had no problems with this one finding pics of Cinderella in her rags. I could not say the same for the Snow White clip.

Understand they are taking this from probably a minute to two minutes worth of a scene. A second of film has 25 frames. You will end up with a lot of weird shots just by nature of it. But this one was pretty good. You got a lot of different cameras and some fun shots. I picked up one with Gus as the horse sneering at Lucifer, who is on Gus' back.

I was at WDW last week and this is no joke, there was a Cinderella pin with a slide of the horse's butt. I kid you not - a close-up of a horse's butt. I was absolutely amazed that they would actually sell that. I almost bought it, but since someone is getting me one, I didn't it, but I just laughed a lot.

We just got back from WDW and we looked EVERYWHERE! The ONLY Cinderella frame we could find were they aforementioned ragged dress ones. And they were scarce! We also saw a few of the infamous horse's butt pins to boot. I have to say that about 90% of the frames we saw were of the horses. I was starting to say outloud, "the movie is called 'Cinderella', not 'Cinderella's Horses'!". I talked to a CM at DTD and she said they even saw a cell of nothing but a black background and one (ONE!) speck of light in the frame (obviously from a transformation scene). What the hell, Disney??

I'm sorry, but this release was a complete and total flop. At this rate, I'm not looking forward to the future POMH releases. :(

I was at WDW last week and this is no joke, there was a Cinderella pin with a slide of the horse's butt. I kid you not - a close-up of a horse's butt. I was absolutely amazed that they would actually sell that. I almost bought it, but since someone is getting me one, I didn't it, but I just laughed a lot.

Were you at Frontierland Mercantile?? I saw it too! I seriously debated getting it, but at $20 I decided not haha. We're still laughing at the horse's butt in a pin, it was priceless!

Which park did you find the Cinderella? Disneyland or WDW?

I'm at WDW. I found tons of Cinderella in rags at Magic kingdom and at contemporary. I looked a little at downtown, but didn't see much. Again, that's the shot of cinderella you are going to get, you will not see any of cinderella in the blue dress. They probably did that because she is already in the dress on the film frame. Technically, you have got Cinderella no matter what the picture in the frame is. Remember, if they just took a chunk of film from a scene, you will end up with a lot of the same shots, and you won't have anything disparately different.

Were you at Frontierland Mercantile?? I saw it too! I seriously debated getting it, but at $20 I decided not haha. We're still laughing at the horse's butt in a pin, it was priceless!

Actually I was at Epcot when I found my horse's butt. They had a lot of them too. I asked the CM why they would sell the darned thing and she just smiled. Guess Disney thought it would be a good joke on the pin traders. Jokes on them, I wouldn't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back