• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cindy silhouette cameo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy silhouette cameo

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
So I have 2 slightly different Cindy pins, I'm wondering if 1 or both are scrappers?
b80852c8bb8612b33a1423d2c8866a8b.jpg
5b35164873479d5213681a7aa61fff2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hard to tell from those pics, but I am guessing you may have at least one fake. I have some originals from that series, and have seen a lot of fakes. I can tell you the fakes I have seen usually have a gold color that is more yellow than the real set. I'll try to upload some Ariel Pins for comparison.

Looking at your pins, the backs look pretty convincing, except the numbers are different from the 4 real ones I have (perhaps they changed the FAC number, or perhaps yours are fake, I honestly don't know on that one). I have 2 Belle's, 1 Ariel and 1 Snow White that I know re legit as I bought them in unopened packs at Animal Kingdom.

Snow White Has FAC-000122-17150 on the back.
Belle has FAC FAC-000122-16050 on the back
Ariel has FAC-000122-16060 on the back

All 4 of mine were purchased in June 2017.

Judging by your pins, I'd guess the FAC-000122-17160 is the correct number

Also, the one on the right has a blotchy (for lack of better word) blue background. Blotchiness is a sign of fakes and scrappers (mostly fakes).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back