• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please for the rescuers if there's a drawing. Thanks!

Wow Taran! Thank you! I'll add myself to the list for rescuers if that's okay. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Please add me to the rescuers list if you are able to score an extra. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lists updated.

tinkerbelle - I'll add you to the current lists, but I'm very sorry, I can't allow blanket signups for future PTDs. I've already told people in the past that I can't do it, so it would not be fair to allow an exception now. And since there is such a wide variety of characters that could be released, including some very unpopular ones, I don't want to get into the situation of buying a PTD for someone since they signed up for everything, and then if they don't want it either having them stuck with a pin they don't want or me being stuck with a pin no one else wants (for instance, Alameda Slim; a few people wanted him but not nearly as many as the days that he lasted). So, I am only allowing people to sign up for pins that have already been announced and released. I can understand being too busy to check the forums, but I hope you also understand my position.

btowndude - No worries, I already have you down for the Pirates 5 Now Playing pin. ;)

Pickup update: Got Andrina and Taran. I also got a Rescuers surprise, but I will be putting it up for auction in the Auctions subforum. If I am able to get another one tonight I'll do a drawing for it.

Here are the re-rolls (Taran due to duplicate winner and Andrina from xdattax giving her won one up). Once the pins from this round have settled to winners, I'll do the drawings for the new PTDs (Round 5)

Andrina Round 4 Reroll
1. Motba
2. kairi08
3. jngmd
4. Spr175psu
5. GrumpyDad
6. cristywill
7. Disneychildwithin

andrina3_zpscfy0hi7r.png

Congrats, Motba! Please choose between Andrina and Taran.

Taran Round 4 Reroll
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. Princess

taran2_zpsyifs6azl.png

Congrats, Spr175psu1!

Lists updated.

tinkerbelle - I'll add you to the current lists, but I'm very sorry, I can't allow blanket signups for future PTDs. I've already told people in the past that I can't do it, so it would not be fair to allow an exception now. And since there is such a wide variety of characters that could be released, including some very unpopular ones, I don't want to get into the situation of buying a PTD for someone since they signed up for everything, and then if they don't want it either having them stuck with a pin they don't want or me being stuck with a pin no one else wants (for instance, Alameda Slim; a few people wanted him but not nearly as many as the days that he lasted). So, I am only allowing people to sign up for pins that have already been announced and released. I can understand being too busy to check the forums, but I hope you also understand my position.

btowndude - No worries, I already have you down for the Pirates 5 Now Playing pin. ;)

Pickup update: Got Andrina and Taran. I also got a Rescuers surprise, but I will be putting it up for auction in the Auctions subforum. If I am able to get another one tonight I'll do a drawing for it.

Here are the re-rolls (Taran due to duplicate winner and Andrina from xdattax giving her won one up). Once the pins from this round have settled to winners, I'll do the drawings for the new PTDs (Round 5)

Andrina Round 4 Reroll
1. Motba
2. kairi08
3. jngmd
4. Spr175psu
5. GrumpyDad
6. cristywill
7. Disneychildwithin

andrina3_zpscfy0hi7r.png

Congrats, Motba! Please choose between Andrina and Taran.

Taran Round 4 Reroll
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. Princess

taran2_zpsyifs6azl.png

Congrats, Spr175psu1!
okay Hon, I completely understand. I guess I'll just have to try and check what is available? Was meter maid from Zootopia released today?

Motba - Noted. I will move you to the Secondary Winners list for Taran and reroll him when I have a moment.

tinkerbelle - Thank you for understanding. Judy was released with the other two last Friday, but she sold out within a few hours so she's no longer available.

Had to do some late work, but I'm heading home now. I'll stop off at DSF on the way and pick up what's still available. (I haven't been checking today to see if the Rescuers or one/both of the PTDs sold out.)

tinkerbelle - Thank you for understanding. Judy was released with the other two last Friday, but she sold out within a few hours so she's no longer available.

Had to do some late work, but I'm heading home now. I'll stop off at DSF on the way and pick up what's still available. (I haven't been checking today to see if the Rescuers or one/both of the PTDs sold out.)
of course I understand Hunnie. I didn't realize others had asked in the past and you are absolutely right. It would not be fair to everyone else. I'll just have to try and check in on my breaks.

Lists updated to here.

Regarding Friday's release: They posted the rules and it's two per person again. I've decided to only keep one Tiana, so if I get a good number I'll have one of her and two of the rest for drawings. As of now the release falls under the unpopular rules, so if it stays that way through Friday morning those rules will apply.

Availability update: Rescuers sold out, and the Cruella ornament finally did, too (at least, I didn't see any on the rack). The Yzma and Evil Queen ornaments are still there, though, as is the Good Dinosaur December calendar and both of the most recent alphabet sets.

Pickup update: I got a Taran, Andrina, and Rescuers surprise on Friday night, and another Taran, Andrina, Rescuers, and Cars 3 Now Playing yesterday morning on my way to my plans.

Hambee2 gets the Cars 3 Now Playing as the only person to request it. Taran and Andrina go into the pot for when I continue new rounds of drawings (just have to get the already-drawn rounds settled first).

Taran Round 3 Reroll
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. Princess

taran4_zpsfavie86r.png

Congrats, Princess! Please choose between Taran and Andrina.

Rescuers 40th Anniversary Surprise
1. Ocean7
2. Disneychildwithin
3. Spr175psu
4. Motba
5. pnaico0lada
6. sockgnome

rescuers_zpsp4ka8r9p.png

Congrats, Ocean7 and Spr175psu!

Lists updated.

I'm still waiting on Princess to pick between Taran and Andrina. I sent a pm, so hopefully we can get the ball rolling on drawings again.

Pickup update: Got a good number, so I got two full Patriotic sets plus Taran and Andrina. Since not every list made it to 8 people and no list got at least 12, this release will follow the unpopular rules.

Drawings will be held when I am able to later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back