• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused... why wont you traded multiple LEs with crazy ratios for it? I would!! :) Go for it, cause I'm sure you wont regret it!!

I'm confused... why wont you traded multiple LEs with crazy ratios for it? I would!! :) Go for it, cause I'm sure you wont regret it!!

I do agree to an extent, I would give my Beloved Tales and other Disney Auction pins, etc. etc. for my highly wanted pins. Done that a few times and never looked back.

Last edited:
Hey Mike, if everyone down played whatever pins they don't value as high, I don't think there would ever be any trading going on. You have to at least consider the pin's current value and try to make a trade that would be fair. It seems like you just want a bargain when everyone else is trying to get it by trading equal values or close. I know I've traded for 3 extra and I gave up A LOT. Just by saying you don't value it as high will not make it's value go down. Sometimes if you really want something, you make it happen. Not bashing or anything, just letting you know that your reasoning for not wanting to trade cause you don't value it as high isn't really going to get you anywhere. Then again, if you have something someone values high and you don't, maybe you'll get lucky. Good luck in your search. Some pins take forever to get. Patience...

I think its all supply/demand. the demand for the Enchanted BT is skyhigh. I know. I want one! but I dont get why you wouldnt trade the Pascal PTD for it, as its not part of your collection or anything. also, the title says "tried everything" to get the pin, but you really haven't, if you dont consider trading multiple pins. I also dont think that someone asking for 2 or 3 pins for it is expecting a bargin from you, they simple realize the value of what they have, as you do when you expect to trade your Pascal PTD (which I also want!) at an epic price in the future. no one condemns you for it, that's how the game is played.

No one is hacking your thread to start a debate. People are giving OPINIONS on what you should do so you can get the pin. If you don't want any insight that might help you, then don't post a wanted thread.

I agree with you John about pin trading, now a days is easier to sell your pins to get a grail than to trade. However, when I have traded for something I really want I don't care if its a bit lopsided if its something I really want and can't buy right away. Also, don't say every one is trying to one up you, you have tried to do the same a few times. The pin is worth about $150 right now, I suggest selling a few pins and just buying it. There's a few people in the forum selling it :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back