• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Closing! Pin 44375: Disney Auctions - Stitch as Abraham Lincoln on Penny Jumbo!

Auction Ended: Closing! Pin 44375: Disney Auctions - Stitch as Abraham Lincoln on Penny Jumbo!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Closing this auction. Just not enough interest. ;)

New trade auction!

I thought I would put a very hard to get pin out there this week to see if I can get some of my harder to get pins from my wants list.

Pin 44375: Disney Auctions - Stitch as Abraham Lincoln on Penny Jumbo

It is still on the original card. A note about this pin is that it was kept in a pin book and now there are some places where the copper color has rubbed off of the pin. I have heard that this is common with this particular pin but I wanted to let you all know that it was going on none the less. I did take some photos so that you can see some of what I am talking about.

102_4119.jpg

102_4120.jpg

102_4122.jpg

There is one place you can't see as much in the picture that is on the very bottom side of the pin.

The back of the pin is perfect.

This pin is HUGE and very heavy. It is a very nice pin for anyone who has not seen it in person. :)

RULES​
Bidding will be open for one week so I will close this auction on Monday the 18th (unless I just see some crazy great offer I can't resist before then...lol)

I am looking for hard to get pins from my wants list. You are welcome to offer others though. If you need ideas I collect DA le100 pins, princess pins, Alice, Stitch as pins, Jessica as pins, UP, Tangled, Brave (I know most of those are not out yet), DSF Marquee and Beloved Tales, framed sets & Swarovski pins.
hsdance.gif

Please post bids here so I can keep up with them.
I DO have a "reserve" on this pin so if I don't feel there is a bid that I would feel happy trading this pin for I will hang on to it.

Happy bidding!!

Last edited:
I've noticed people tend to bid less often for pins with a reserve probably in fear their bid won't even matter.

That may be true but it is a chance I will have to take with this one...lol ;) I don't want to end up stuck HAVING to trade if there is one offer for hidden mickeys and then no other offers. It is just not a chance I am brave enough to take. I certainly PLAN to trade it, just as I did my last auction. I picked a winner even though there was not an offer I "loved" so I try my best to still trade since I put it out there. :)

Well you have 1 entire week left so I'm sure something's bound to pop up. Good luck! Oh and would you ever put your DA LE 100 Incredibles family pin up for auction? I'd love to bid on that!

dalakersrnumba1 said:
Well you have 1 entire week left so I'm sure something's bound to pop up. Good luck! Oh and would you ever put your DA LE 100 Incredibles family pin up for auction? I'd love to bid on that!

Me too!

LOL! Well, it seems that is what I should be auctioning this week. Maybe I will change it if there is no interest in this one. I am in shock that there are no bids on this one. At one time it was one of the most desired Stitch pins there were. Things change I tell you!

I would love to have that pin but just wouldn't even know where to start the offer. I just wouldn't want to lowball you.

I'm with Karatekid. I want to bid, but it's hard to know what to bid since it is such a nice and rare pin. I'll most likely bid, but I don't want to lowball you either. :)

Hey guys, since there does not seem to be much interest in this one I will just go ahead and close this auction. I am sorry but there was not an offer I would be willing to take for this pin.

I guess if the auction is not Tangled or UP then there is no interest anymore. :lol:

OOPS! I see the new rules in place. I will know for next time that there can not be a reserve or have a listing closed early but these rules were not in place when I set up the auction so I hope it is not an issue.

sorry your auction didn't get a lot of action:(.

Thanks, Amy! Maybe I will put up that Incredibles pin next. :) Pin collections have taken a huge turn I guess. I never thought I would see the day where there was no interest in that Stitch pin...lol It really seems that Tangled and UP are the only things collected anymore. :rofl:

Honestly, your auction was suppose to end on Monday...that's over 4 days from now :). I think you pulled it too soon :).

Well, since the new rules would force her to trade it even if the offer was really lopsided, I think she made the only decision she could.

Back