• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for advent set # 3 Completed and Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op for advent set # 3 Completed and Closed!

destiny117

Stitchaholic
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi Everyone,:x:

I am starting the co-op for the Advent # 3 set, because I only want Stitch from the set. You will pay exactly what I pay for the cost of your pin plus 7% tax. Then you will pay the shipping to you from me, which will be exactly what it is.

Unfortunately, there are no pics up yet for this set, but I am trying to get it going. If you would like any of the available pins, please let me know at martylovesmaria@aol.com

Set of 6 Pins Includes:

Mickey snowman - Stacey
Stitch - Maria
Reindeer Eeyore - Stacey
Princess Tiana from The Princess and The Frog - Brea
Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc - Jo

ONLY ONE AVAILABLE NOW:

Gus and Jaq from Cinderella -

• Additional Information:

• Third in a series of 4 Advent Pin Sets
  • Enamel cloissoné
  • Gold finish
  • 1 1/2'' W or 1 1/2'' L
  • Imported
  • Limited Edition of 300
Thank you always,
Maria :wavey:

Last edited:
I just wanted to pop in and say that if you have never been a partner in one of Maria's co-ops (from Dizpins), she is the greatest! :wavey: I join all of her co-ops that I can and I am down for 2 pins in this set! She communicates very well and will never leave you wondering what is going on!

Thanks, Maria!!!

Last edited:
Hey Spiffie,

Thank you so much for wonderful compliments! I am lucky to have you in my co-ops too. I really enjoy doing them, and will continue to do so, whenever there is a Stitch in a set. Hope to see you in all of them, because you are so much fun:)

Maria

Hi Jo,
Hope you join us again in another co-op. It has been a
pleasure having you as a taker.
Thanks again,
Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back