• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for DLR Deluxe Starter Set

Co-Op for DLR Deluxe Starter Set

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a co-op for this?

pin88240

Pin 88240: DLR - Deluxe Starter Set - Disneyland Postcards

I need the Duffy out of it, and since it's a basic OE set, no one seems to be buying it for trading. I figured there might be enough of us to pick it up.

Also, someone in the group would need to pick it up- I would, but it's a DLR release, and I'm at WDW.

If there's enough of an interest, I'll start listing names...

EDIT:

The math: I think Anaheim has an 8% sales tax? If so, the set is right around $54. 8 pins, so it's around $6.75 per each pin. With shipping, my guess would be each pin will be $10. I guess we can decide what to do with the lanyard...?

Here's the character list:

#88241 - Pluto at Sleeping Beauty Castle
#88242 - Mickey Mouse at Grizzly River Run Attraction
#88243 - Duffy at Mickey's Fun Wheel Attraction- Nicole
#88244 - Donald Duck at Matterhorn Bobsleds Attraction
#88245 - Huey, Dewey and Louie on Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction- Katie (maybe)
#88246 - Buzz Lightyear and Little Green Men at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Attraction
#88247 - Jiminy Cricket with Disneyland® Monorail
#88248 - Tinker Bell with Fireworks- Katie (maybe)

Last edited:
I don't need this but don't mind picking it up. How much is the whole set? Are you looking at a co-op from the original purchase price or the price it would be if you purchased $30-50 worth of merchandise?

The original price is $49.95- I would want to make sure at least half of the pins are covered before buying it.

Why the question about $30-50 of merchandise...is DLR having a deal or something?

Thanks for the offer, btw- we'll see how it goes :)

The original price is $49.95- I would want to make sure at least half of the pins are covered before buying it.

Why the question about $30-50 of merchandise...is DLR having a deal or something?

Thanks for the offer, btw- we'll see how it goes :)

I thought this might have been the one that if you buy $30-50 worth of merchandise, you can get the set for $20, but now I'm not so sure. EEK!

Nope. The only pin set that is right now is the ones where it's a blue lanyard and it had thoes big pin squares with : Mickey, minne, Donald, goofy, Pluto, Tinkerbell, and stitch.

Back