• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for framed pin set 82499 - WDW Castle Puzzle...?

Co-op for framed pin set 82499 - WDW Castle Puzzle...?

kmeakin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello!

Is anyone interested in joining a co-op for LE 200 Pinpics # 82499 - WDW Castle Puzzle pins framed set? I really only want one from the set (the Alice in Wonderland puzzle piece). I'm happy to do all the work to organize the co-op, but unfortunately i can't actually purchase the set (i live in BC, Canada - not exactly close to WDW!), so i'm hoping maybe someone that is joining the co-op can purchase it for us? (or if not, maybe someone that frequents WDW can pick one up for us?)

Anyway, the pins in the set are as follows:

(Whole Set = Pin 82499: WDW - Castle Puzzle Frame Set)

Pin 82500: WDW - Puzzle Piece 1 ONLY - Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare (kmeakin)
Pin 82501: WDW - Puzzle Piece 2 ONLY - Haunted Mansion (Gloomy)
Pin 82502: WDW - Puzzle Piece 3 ONLY - Snow White (heyyouwannatrade)
Pin 82503: WDW - Puzzle Piece 4 ONLY - WDW Railroad / Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Pin 82504: WDW - Puzzle Piece 5 ONLY - Tiki Room
Pin 82505: WDW - Puzzle Piece 6 ONLY - Small World / Tomorrowland
Pin 82506: WDW - Puzzle Piece 7 ONLY - Jungle Cruise
Pin 82507: WDW - Puzzle Piece 8 ONLY - Philharmagic / Autopia / Mark Twain Riverboat
Pin 82508: WDW - Puzzle Piece 9 ONLY - Diamond Horseshoe
Pin 82509: WDW - Puzzle Piece 10 ONLY - Splash Mountain (Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, Brer Bear)
Pin 82510: WDW - Puzzle Piece 11 ONLY - Pirates of the Caribbean / Country Bear Jamboree (Lemec)
Pin 82511: WDW - Puzzle Piece 12 ONLY - Donald Duck

The whole set is $225, so the pins would be roughly $19 each plus shipping... not super cheap, but at least they're LE 200. And if any don't get "claimed"... well... we cross that bridge when we come to it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please post here (and email and/or PM me) and we'll see if we can get something going!!! :x:

Last edited:
This a georgeous frame. I wanted the Alice pin and just went ahead and bought the whole thing and I'm so glad I did. It is so much prettier in person. Hope you fill your co-op. What do you do with your empty frames? I buy them.

Sounds good to me, i'd be happy to sell it to you! Maybe we can work out some sort of deal where you can help us purchase it (we'll send you the money first, obviously), but maybe you can pick it up for us (i don't live anywhere close!), pull all the pins out and ship them all to me, and i can distribute from there... and in return for your helpful services, you can just keep the empty frame (well, the frame and picture, just no pins)? Would you be interested in anything like that?
I really hope we fill the co-op too, i really want that Alice pin!! Feel free to help us spread the word ;)

Dang, I wish i saw this earlier...the Mansion is very cool...If it goes through, I'd take the Pirates one, pin#82510...and if Gloomy backs out, lol...I'd take that one too!

Back