• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Co-op for Love is Magical #10 Language of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Co-op for Love is Magical #10 Language of Love

fluffycat1

Cute and fluffy >^..^
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hello,

I placed my order for item #10 Boxed Set Language of Love and all I really want is Ariel. I wanted to know if anybody else wanted to join this co-op to get their favorite princess. I figured the pins split 4 ways plus shipping with Delivery Confirmation would come to $20.00 each. I just sent my RSP, keeping my fingers crossed. Let me know if you would like to join this co-op. Thank you

#10 Boxed Set Language of Love
Aladdin and Jasmine-sphinx11
Cinderella and Prince Charming-PixieDust
Snow White and Prince-sayshelen
Ariel and Eric-fluffycat1

Last edited:
Hi! Is Snow White still available? I was a German minor, and I love that it says 'Liebe!'

Also love the Aladdin/Jasmine 'Habibi' for my husband who was an Arabic student in college ... guess I'll have to keep searching for that one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back