• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for Pin 72792: DisneyStore.com - Peter Pan Pin Set SHIPPED to participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-Op for Pin 72792: DisneyStore.com - Peter Pan Pin Set SHIPPED to participants

Argentine

All glory to the Helix!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hey guys! I'm looking to get a co-op going for the following set:

[pinpics]72792[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Peter Pan Pin Set (Limited edition 125). The total for the set is $168 with shipping. If split evenly, it would be $28 per pin, but I have adjusted it according to selling prices and popularity. An extra $2 is included in the price (aside from the mermaids, for obvious reasons) to cover shipping from me to you.

Peter Pan and Wendy ([pinpics]72793[/pinpics]) - $34, samichigo PAID
Happy Tinker Bell ([pinpics]72794[/pinpics]) - $30, samichigo PAID
Jealous Tinker Bell ([pinpics]72795[/pinpics]) - $28, Argentine (covering the cost, if anyone wants it let me know) PAID
Wendy and the Mermaids ([pinpics]72796[/pinpics]) - $40 Argentine PAID
Captain Hook with Mr. Smee ([pinpics]72797[/pinpics]) - $21, Diablo PAID
Tick-Tock the Crocodile ([pinpics]72798[/pinpics]) - $25, Doodlebug86 PAID

I only want the mermaid pin, so all of the others are up for grabs. Peter/Wendy & Wendy/Mermaids seem to go for the most, so they have the higher prices. I will adjust the prices even further if requested! If we end up with one unclaimed, I will cover that one too. These prices include shipping from the seller to me, and from me to you. You pay nothing more than the listed price. If this co-op shows little or no interested by the 25th or so, then I will probably drop it.

EDIT: I have decided to eat the shipping costs from the seller. Prices have been marked down.
EDIT 2: If you live outside the US, the shipping cost to you will be a little higher. Probably $2 more than what is listed.

UPDATE 1/24/13: Everyone has paid, and the set has been purchased and paid for. :) I will update again once it ships!
UPDATE 1/26/13: The set has been shipped!
UPDATE 1/26/13: Set has arrived! I will be shipping them out to everyone on Wednesday.
UPDATE 1/30/13: Pins have been shipped out!

Last edited:
disneygirl333 - Thanks for the bump. *hugs* :) You've been helping me out like crazy today!

Awesome! Diablo, I've got you down for Hook and Smee! :) I'll let you know if/when the co-op moves forward.

PrincessxJasmine89 - Lol! A close call, huh? ;) Hopefully the set doesn't go anywhere before I can get something set up. I would have started it Friday, but I had all my cash tied up in a best offer, which expired today.

Oh no. Now I feel bad for doodlebug. But hey, Tick Tock's in my signature too! :facepalm:

If you decide not to save that pin for her, please contact me regarding payment. I can Paypal you the money as soon as I have your email. (If you do want to save it for her, I understand.)

Last edited:
Ahh, this is awkward! I know exactly diddly squat about what to do in this situation. :facepalm: I did send doodlebug a PM before you posted, but technically you're already confirmed to want it. What I'm going to do, is wait until I hear back from doodlebug before I decide anything for sure. But either way, Tick Tock is now spoken for.

Just let me know if you want to join in, diebob21! :)

sorapandora - Doodlebug has decided that they really do want tick tock, so I'm going to mark them down for him. :( However, I have a PM coming your way.

Last edited:
Daily bump! Peter and Wendy has been marked as reserved. I'm just waiting to hear back before I mark anyone down for it. If we can get at least one Tink claimed, then I can go ahead and get the set!

Have you thought about trying to directly contact those people who have the two Tink pins on their wants list? Many of them have an email listed... it wouldn't hurt to shoot a blanket email to them, right? You might find someone who will buy both!

Or is that a no-no in the pin-trading world?

Have you thought about trying to directly contact those people who have the two Tink pins on their wants list? Many of them have an email listed... it wouldn't hurt to shoot a blanket email to them, right? You might find someone who will buy both!

Or is that a no-no in the pin-trading world?
I have not. It sounds like a good idea, but I'm not entirely sure if that's something you are really supposed to do? I will look through the list, though, and see if I recognize any names!

tumblr_lx8mdtrZZ41qgxvpy_large.gif

So glad it worked out! :)

Diablo - You are most welcome! I really should be thanking everyone who is participating, because of this I am able to get a grail! I couldn't have done so alone. :)

disneygirl333 - Yay, gifs! ;) I'm really glad it worked out, too. I wasn't really sure how much interest there would be. And also, super congrats on winning the raffle for the Tangled valentines pin! I am SO happy for you!!! :D

Diablo - You are most welcome! I really should be thanking everyone who is participating, because of this I am able to get a grail! I couldn't have done so alone. :)

disneygirl333 - Yay, gifs! ;) I'm really glad it worked out, too. I wasn't really sure how much interest there would be. And also, super congrats on winning the raffle for the Tangled valentines pin! I am SO happy for you!!! :D

;) I'm happy for you! :) When I first saw that auction for the Tinkerbell pin and left you a message, I couldn't see your whole signature ( it got cut off on my ipad), so I didn't know that pin was one of your grails! I just saw it and thought of your awesome siggy. ;)
I hope you win!!

And Thank you! I am really still in shock! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back