• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CO-OP for Princess Christmas ornaments? Mulan, Pocahontas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO-OP for Princess Christmas ornaments? Mulan, Pocahontas!!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
$(KGrHqRHJE0FB5SHlJU7BQlE!bRmPQ~~60_12.JPG

Okay, so I really love these ornaments... but $154.99 for all of them?!
So lets do this co-op! They are $16 each + $4 shipping so that is $20 USD total.

Make your tree a little bit more Disney this year!

Aurora: Katdianee
Rapunzel:
BugCatcherJenna
Ariel:
Shivatopia
Tiana:
Shivatopia
Cinderella:
Shivatopia
Snow White:
Shivatopia
Mulan:
tankgirl_13
Pocahontas:
Jasmine:
RiftRaftStreetRat
Belle:
torianne-2008

If one is taken that you want, I will put you as 2nd choice in case the 1st choice can not pay.

Payment should be made via paypal (as a gift) to queen0fsnail@yahoo.com
Please leave a note with what princess you ordered, and your name / address!!

Each will be SUPER DUPER bubble wrapped and sent out BEFORE Christmas!
I'm sorry, but If you are international, I cannot guarantee you will get it before Christmas..

Last edited:
These were from last year. SO pretty, I bought a set! :) And they are sitting in a cabinet, displayed, not on a tree. LOL.

If we sign up to buy more than one ornament, would the $4 shipping price apply to each one or would there be a combined shipping option? The ones I am interested in are: Snow White, Cinderella, and Tiana. Thanks! :)

If we sign up to buy more than one ornament, would the $4 shipping price apply to each one or would there be a combined shipping option? The ones I am interested in are: Snow White, Cinderella, and Tiana. Thanks! :)

Yes I will do combined shipping! :)

I have a mini-tree (like 1 foot tall that can be put on a table). So, they can only hang tiny ornaments.

In that case... Target has some really cute tiny disney ornaments! They're like $7 for 5? maybe? Idk they have the fab 5, princesses, and brave? They are flat though- with images screened onto them. :D

Oh, just a thought, but these ornaments were notorious for having broken parts as a result of the fragile areas of the design (hands, arms, bird wings, etc.) and/or rough shipping. Have you contacted the seller to ensure that all 10 ornaments are unbroken (like an actual pic of the set)? As I recall, Rapunzel's hand with Pascal on it, Snow White's arms and hands holding the apple, Flit on Pocahontas, and Aurora's hand with the red bird were all more prone to breakage. If the seller's set is damaged, that may be a bargaining chip to reduce the cost.

Oh, just a thought, but these ornaments were notorious for having broken parts as a result of the fragile areas of the design (hands, arms, bird wings, etc.) and/or rough shipping. Have you contacted the seller to ensure that all 10 ornaments are unbroken (like an actual pic of the set)? As I recall, Rapunzel's hand with Pascal on it, Snow White's arms and hands holding the apple, Flit on Pocahontas, and Aurora's hand with the red bird were all more prone to breakage. If the seller's set is damaged, that may be a bargaining chip to reduce the cost.

I will right now! :)

No reply yet... seller has stated they are brand new in box.. I asked if they were broke, and what happens if one breaks in shipping?

No reply yet... seller has stated they are brand new in box.. I asked if they were broke, and what happens if one breaks in shipping?

If possible, I would ask the seller for pictures prior to the set shipping to compare them to when they actually arrive. The seller should be able to open the box to take accurate pictures of the ornaments. Once the seller ships it, though, it's really out of their hands as to how the shipping service handles the parcel. I suppose the package could be insured, but that would add to the overall cost and I think that the insurance really only kicks in if the package is lost or the parcel is seriously mangled due to the shipping service itself.

So if any of them are damaged prior to you buying the listing, that should warrant a slight reduction in the set's buying price and those ornaments in the co-op should be reduced to match. If any of the ornaments are damaged in transit from the seller to you/us, I would try to see if the seller would be willing to do a partial refund and then those particular ornaments should be reduced in cost to reflect that.

Last year, I had bought the Rapunzel and Aurora ornaments from this set via eBay. Aurora arrived intact, but Rapunzel's hand did break off, so I had to glue it back on (luckily it looks completely undamaged now).

Mine from the Disney Store came out fine with minimal packaging (large box, not enough bubble wrap). Due to the threads on the subject of them easily breaking, I took each out slowly and carefully.

Okay, they still have not replied to me though. :(

How would you suggest I ship these individually? :)

I would recommend wrapping each ornament in tissue to create more of a reinforcing support "bubble" around it, especially the more fragile areas, before wrapping them in a roll of bubble wrap and boxing them for shipment. Of course, you won't want to wrap the tissue too tightly around the ornament, because the pressure could potentially break the fragile points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back