• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Combatdre's PODM Co-Op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combatdre's PODM Co-Op!

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Combatdre's gotta spend on college and I know the feeling! So here's a PODM Co-Op!

Snow White-$80 Disneykitty24
Bambi-$75
Cinderella-$80
Alice in Wonderland-$80
The Jungle Book-$45
Peter Pan-$90
Dumbo-$75 Jrdnsmom
Pinocchio-$50
101 Dalmatians-$65
Fantasia-$55
Lady and the Tramp-$65
Sword in the Stone-$40 Goofy_Moe
Toy Story-$50
Finding Nemo-$45
Monster's Inc.-$45
Aladdin-$75-RiftRaftStreeRat
Tangled-$80 ​abrown1087
The Little Mermaid-$55 Goofy_Moe
The Lion King-$55
Steamboat Willie-$45

attachment.php

attachment.php

Shipping! Shipping is -$4.00 within the US and $6.00 outside!

So add that to your total and we all good <3

Let's CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM

Last edited:
Probably within the next week :D I could probably cover for SOME people but not for everyone ^^;

Totally understand!! I'll definitely be in touch for fantasia if I can afford it and no one else has taken it- I just wish sep wasn't such an expensive pin month for me >.< all the best in your co-op either way!!! ;D

Thats on eBay... Not sure how much fees they charge... The price here I asked was significantly lower...

Sis knew that. I think with ebay & PayPal fees, it comes out to about 10% of the final selling price. They sure know how to get paid :p

Well I'm trying to go for what they offered, since...well, it's a great deal. Hopefully we can get claims!

(Also this is your friendly neighborhood bump!)

yes I really hope we can get enough people! I know you adore that aladdin scene and I really really really want that tangled scene lol. If it doesn't work out though I'm sure they will go to a loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back