• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Come trade with me, let's trade, let's trade away ;D

Come trade with me, let's trade, let's trade away ;D

avery.appleseed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

tumblr_lzaxshjowj1qlqrqoo1_500.gif

Hey you guys!

I am very excited to be posting my latest traders, as it's taken me a while to grow my traders from the ground up. I'd like to think I have a varied selection, so please, sit back, relax, and take a look around!

My Pinpics ID is avery_appleseed in case you want to use trade assist.

I mainly collect WALL E and UP, though I'm open to other Pixar pins and great traders.

Please send me PMs with trade offers, close ups, or questions. Muchos Glaciers and Happy Trading friends!

Traded: Jack Skellington Coffin LE 500
Traded: WALL E Swivel Arms DS Exclusive

Last edited:
I also have these that I am willing to pull from my collection for some of my harder wants:

Will only consider including in a trade for these. And, yes: I am open to negotiations :D

pin95772
pin63220
pin63221
pin87685
pin91741
pin78745
pin81346
pin95787

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Rajah PTD & Ariel Calendar. Please take a look at my traders and let me know if you see something. My pin pics ID is clara9271 :)

Thanks

Yay, another Wall-e collector!

Interested in wall-e holding trash...and orange pascal. lynn99 on pinpics
Wish I had something for the swivel eyes or stained glass wall-e's, (have a BT, but keeping it for now)

Yay, another Wall-e collector!

Interested in wall-e holding trash...and orange pascal. lynn99 on pinpics
Wish I had something for the swivel eyes or stained glass wall-e's, (have a BT, but keeping it for now)

YUSS!!! WALL E for the win!

>_< Sorry about the trade, though. It looks like we submitted a post at the same time--I've already traded the WALL E. Hopefully we can trade in the future, though :D

Happy trading!

Back