• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Conspiracy Theory??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy Theory??
+1 d3coy!
lol you know what? Who cares?! There will always be the people who have the inside track to information that others dont. It happens. It doesnt matter to me if someone said there is a conspiracy theory lol. Seriously everyone just needs to calm down over this. We should be friendly to each other as a community and provide support, not calling people liars and such. Its just a piece of colored metal, the world isn't going to end. Besides, to be honest i'm not even that impressed with the bt tangled! It just looks like another version of the gondola pin. I would have liked to have seen disney put maximus and pascal on there as well. Lol anyways remember people that theyre just pins, and if you really want it, buy it or trade for it. Simple as that.

Now that would make sense, but the problem there is that they shouldn't be sharing with anyone. Hence why it can cost someone their job because these pins are clearly extremely desirable and hard to find at times so sharing information that's meant to be secret compromises the market's integrity. Word can spread to the wrong people...which it clearly has and they're taking advantage of the avid Disney Pin Collector by selling these at hundreds more than retail cost. Telling someone priveledged information only gives them an advantage and why should anyone have an advantage over another collector? We should all have an equal opportunity to purchase desired pins, but there's still so many things wrong with Disney marketing. I guess that's why collector's are always broke, begging for more and dissatisfied. Does Disney care? No, because we all keep coming back.

Last edited:
Why is it whenever 'Punzel pins release words like:

• conspiracies
  • price police
  • sharks
  • profiteers
Get brought up.

Why is it when a 'Punzel pin gets released people get so angry an upset? It happens every. single.time. And this is exactly why I divorced Tangled. Folks are gonna sell, folks are gonna collect, folks are gonna be in the right place at the right time, and folks are not. Folks are gonna get jealous, and folks are gonna get upset. Name calling, calling out, and ranting/venting/complaining are not going to change the fact that people are people.

And don't tell me that this thread isn't getting dramafied. Read the replies, page one is filled with simmering, niggling, resentment that some folks were there at the right time for the right pin.

It is time.... for ICE CREAM CAKE
oreo_ice_cream_cake2.jpg

I love you all. Lets eat ice cream and be happy... 8 more UP, 9 more Brave, and 2 more Tangled pins got released in the last 72 hours. Talk about an awesome week for collectors!!!!!

PS: I still think the Tangled BT is seriously lacking cleavage considering the position she is in. LOL

PS: I still think the Tangled BT is seriously lacking cleavage considering the position she is in. LOL

First post that I have felt was worth responding to in this whole thread.

I agree, I think most disney pins would be better with more cleavage.;)

Well except most Jessicas, they probably have enough. :lol:

PS: I agree with the rest of your post too.

I was told they manafactured the pin but I didn't know when it would be released and I went to that release because of the event and to get the pins and it just HAPPENED to be the surprise pin. So how the hell did that give me an advantage?

Everyone knew a BT Tangled was to be released. I myself was informed and was going to spend the night - with my wife and son. With all the information out there, yes it would make sence to release it today since its a crazy release prior to a Trade Event. The Surprise pin was to be the Cheshire Cat pin that was previewed at Mickeys Circus. So i slept in a nice warm bed. Advantage - NO. The normal people were in line. The normal first 25 were in line. The normal people with kids were in line. If the "cool kids" had inside information, would you not think that moms, dads, brothers, cousins, uncles, sisters, nephews, nieces would be within the fist 50 wristband???? As soon as a Surprise pins was announced, phone calls and texts were sent out to the "cool kids" at home. I guess I'm a "cool Kids" friend.

Oh, there were 2 bums in line buying pins for people. Now that's low. I guess sleeping on the streets has an ADVANTAGE.

Did you hear about next weeks Surprise Pin? Oops, shouldn't let too many know. Everyone is reading this. :)

I must not be cool anymore :( - I suspected there would be a surprise event pin (they have always had an event pin in the past) - but was sure it wouldn't be Tangled :facepalm:

First post that I have felt was worth responding to in this whole thread.

I agree, I think most disney pins would be better with more cleavage.;)

Well except most Jessicas, they probably have enough. :lol:

PS: I agree with the rest of your post too.

LOL!

But seriously...regardless if a few people knew about this pin beforehand or not, I think we ALL knew that a Tangled Beloved Tales was coming sooner than later...I mean they only have so many movies (and they have already done most of the "biggies") and Tangled is obviously hot right now, so I don't think it was a true surprise that we would be getting a Tangled Beloved Tales this year. I assumed this and I live in Florida!

Now if they can just make a Princess and the Frog and Brave Beloved Tales I will be a happy camper. :)

And I am sure in the future they will do these as well, as they are considered by most more popular than some of the ones they have already done (Like Melody Time, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, etc.)

-The Incredibles
-Emperor's New Groove
-Pirates of the Caribbean (since they have already done live action I am sure they will include this)
-Cars
-Wall-E

I am just wondering how far they will actually take this series...like will they start doing BT pins for sequels (Toy Story 2 and 3, Etc.), will they do movies that were never in theatres (High School Musical, the Tinker Bell movies)...considering most of the major movies have already been done how much longer will this series realistically last?

I must not be cool anymore :( - I suspected there would be a surprise event pin (they have always had an event pin in the past) - but was sure it wouldn't be Tangled :facepalm:
When you showed me the pictures this morning, I thought you must be pulling my leg! Lol I thought maybe someone photoshopped it to create a frenzy. Haha

I am just wondering how far they will actually take this series...like will they start doing BT pins for sequels (Toy Story 2 and 3, Etc.), will they do movies that were never in theatres (High School Musical, the Tinker Bell movies)...considering most of the major movies have already been done how much longer will this series realistically last?

New movies are coming out every year.. this series can go on...FOREVER!

Teresa had told DSF regulars that the pin had been produced but did not say when it would be released.
So did people know it would happen? Yes.
Did they know when?
NOPE!!! LOL

Well actually I think your in the wrong for a different reason entirely. From what I was told many people are unhappy with you for having people who left get back in line with you. But thats all I will say on that matter cuz I dont know for sure if thats true. Just what multiple people complained about.

Now that would make sense, but the problem there is that they shouldn't be sharing with anyone. Hence why it can cost someone their job because these pins are clearly extremely desirable and hard to find at times so sharing information that's meant to be secret compromises the market's integrity. Word can spread to the wrong people...which it clearly has and they're taking advantage of the avid Disney Pin Collector by selling these at hundreds more than retail cost. Telling someone priveledged information only gives them an advantage and why should anyone have an advantage over another collector? We should all have an equal opportunity to purchase desired pins, but there's still so many things wrong with Disney marketing. I guess that's why collector's are always broke, begging for more and dissatisfied. Does Disney care? No, because we all keep coming back.

The thing is, people can sell a pin at a hundred dollars above retail cost but that doesn't mean people have to buy it. The thing is, if no one bought the Rapunzel pins at 200+ dollars, no one would be selling them for that much. However, Tangled pins are expensive because people are willing to pay outrageous prices for them. If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at the buyers because they keep the prices high.

Well actually I think your in the wrong for a different reason entirely. From what I was told many people are unhappy with you for having people who left get back in line with you. But thats all I will say on that matter cuz I dont know for sure if thats true. Just what multiple people complained about.

People who left?! I went with family friends who all came at the same time I did.
Did I leve my spot to get food yes. I hope that is acceptable.

Please don't call me out if you weren't even there.

It is time.... for ICE CREAM CAKE
oreo_ice_cream_cake2.jpg

I love you all. Lets eat ice cream and be happy... 8 more UP, 9 more Brave, and 2 more Tangled pins got released in the last 72 hours. Talk about an awesome week for collectors!!!!!

Yay for ice cream and cleavage! Pins too ... I guess.

Love how "guilty" parties are so defensive. Like I said I was told it from long time members with nothing to gain from lying ....and ...who says I wasnt there.... I implied I wasnt but never said I wasnt.

Exactly who complained about her im dying to know who. And why do you have to nip pick at her at every chance you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back