• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was wrong with selling to me,i pm'ed you my order but you never reply,is it all this "i won't send to the uk " again,i hear this from everyone now !!!!! :cry:

She gets swamped with orders every time the sale starts back up and her game is wrapping up too so I'm sure they are just super busy. I haven't heard back from my last PM either. Just give them a couple of days. :)

She is SUPER busy right now. I have not gotten an answer either. She will get to us. Just be patient.

teddy I will send you a PM, I'm swamped with orders and I just had an epidural today for a herniated disc in my neck, I promise you will get a reply!

what was wrong with selling to me,i pm'ed you my order but you never reply,is it all this "i won't send to the uk " again,i hear this from everyone now !!!!! :cry:

Thanks for the orders guys, I promise I WILL get to everyone today or tomorrow, just had an epidural for my neck but I will get to you!!! :)

Thanks guys, I am finally getting caught up and my basck is getting better slowly, there will be more pins added this weekend too! :)

Argh! More pins?! :eek2: You're killin' me! ;) Really though, thanks for the pins. I've been very happy with everything I've ordered from you. :)

Thanks guys, I am finally getting caught up and my basck is getting better slowly, there will be more pins added this weekend too! :)

You shouldn't be stressing yourself out so much by running around the parks buying pins to sell them so darn cheap here... you are gonna wear yourself out before you know it...

Health is #1 :love:

I'd love these if still available:
92672 Vinylmation Jr (Snow White & Dwarfs) 5.00 each x 8 sets
90174 Nerds Rock Head Collection 5.00 each x 2 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back