• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)
as well as the little mermaid booster pack $10 and the main street firehouse pack $5 you put aside for me could i please buy all these,
cute characters booster pack $5 ,
walt disney world attractions mystery box $5
2 packs of vinylmation jr #5 mystery pack $4 each so $8 for both
1 extra little mermaid booster pack $10
toddler tinkerbell set $5
disney characters as cars set $5
total is $53 and please let me know the shipping cost to england and i can pay you as soon as i hear from you.
thanks for such a great sale.
many thanks from Sabrina.

Last edited:
could I add one lot of Pin 93534: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation #2 to the pile you've got for me please, taking a chance on getting that Chicken Little chaser without resorting to ebay :) although if you keep tempting me at this rate I shall have to ask you to hold on to everything till june and have you send everything to camp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back