• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom hand painted BH6 lanyard for pin bag-- IM DESPERATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom hand painted BH6 lanyard for pin bag-- IM DESPERATE!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey there!
I realized today that I have nothing to put all my traders in for the tables at Disneyland and I leave in a week!! By any chance, does anyone out there want to trade their used, hopefully medium sized, pin bag for this awesome one of a kind Big Hero 6 lanyard that I made for a custom order that was canceled?

I leave on the 10th so I'm hoping to find one in the next 2-3 days that can be mailed 2-day shipping...

:anxious:Help!!:anxious:

Last edited:
I saw your post on FB! Good luck. Maybe you can find someone local in Southern California that's willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back