• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Custom Hollie 'jammyjimjams' Ballard Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Custom Hollie 'jammyjimjams' Ballard Art
This is my updated bid

Pin 72536: D23 Membership Exclusive D23 Expo Ariel Pin
Pin 93369: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Pin 79120: Disneystore.com - DisneyStore.com - D23 Membership Exclusive - The Black Cauldron 25th Anniversary
Pin 93361: Princess Ariel Glitter Dress (The Little Mermaid)

Ok Hollie, since Angie told me to get this. Here is our new updated bid (disregard everything else)

Pin 79120: Disneystore.com - DisneyStore.com - D23 Membership Exclusive - The Black Cauldron 25th Anniversary
Pin 80648: Disney Tangled - Opening Day

Haha, I don't think I'm going to be able to beat that last bid but I'll throw in a Little Mermaid marquee just to make things interesting :p

Adding:

Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)
Pin 95699: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Ariel

with

Adding:

Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

with

:bowdown:

....and Hollie, your art is worth it!

Haha, I don't think I'm going to be able to beat that last bid but I'll throw in a Little Mermaid marquee just to make things interesting :p

NOOOOOO!!!! I want a LM marquee! >___< XDDDD

Adding:

with

:eek: *falls over* (and this is one of those times I wish I was artistically talented XD)

Oooooooh I feel like I'm watching a private art auction now lol. Some high rollers with great taste!! :D

Same here! Gosh I was going to bid, but now my would-be bid would be an insult! :rofl:

164256_10152694521260057_1039459234_n.jpg

so i woke up to a bolt upright karl repeatedly saying. "oh my good. Oh. My. God," i asked him what was going on.

he said your auction.

so i asked him if one of his black cauldron grails had appereared??

he said no

so i asked something for me????????!!!!

then he read out the bids

goodness me. im crying, speechless, danny your bid is fan-bloody-tastic! Darris, my dearest crazy Darris. i cant believe it. nor can my family. though my no 1 cheerleader Garret has told me its worth it. im stunned.

tumblr_mibwhtzzSg1rby3r6o1_400.gif

tumblr_mhv2lyjPis1s2g1rzo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjezuyKNGs1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mjd8ueo2Ew1s5gloto2_500.gif

tumblr_m0b8bssh8H1r2qmr6.gif

urm leader board. oh my god. ok contol myself. i cant beleve it.

1. Rasputin
2. bombardon3
3.Movingthestars

and to everyone saying they were coming back to bid. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOU LOVE OF MY ART! THANK YOU. GOODNESS GOLLY GOSH THANK YOU.

i have really low belief in myself, Taz got me to do this. i thought it would be just me bumping. repeatedly. i never thought i would get a bid. and i'm sat here watching wonderful, incredible, bids. bids i cannot beleve. and kind words i never thought people would think let alone say <3

so thank you. a 100 million thank you's for EVERYONES kindness

535436_10152492335690057_448474752_n.jpg

I probably don't stand a chance: but that Carl artwork is simply jaw dropping:
Pin 70537: Disneystore.com - Locket Series - Ariel
Pin 93369: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - Ariel's Undersea Adventure
92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel
Pin 91916: WDI - Castle Dragon - Madame Mim
Pin 93364: Princess Ariel Glitter Tail (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 93205: DLR - Disney California Adventures Paradise Pier Posters - Ariel's Undersea Adventure ONLY

I told you Hollie!!! You are awesome! Never doubt yourself! ( Side note, you need to teach me how to be awesome at art lol )

Here is this awesome drawing Hollie did for me which is now my avatar:
tumblr_mkdk2nlEJl1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

I don't know if this has every come up before, but are 2nd chances allowed...i.e. whoever wins gets first choice, can the 2nd place bidder also get a choice from what is left...and so on??? I'm sure that everyone who is bidding would be overjoyed to own a piece of Hollie's Art...and like I posted in my PM to you...you really should get a deviantArt account and start posting your drawing there...you just might start a career in commissioned art pieces!!!!!

I don't know if this has every come up before, but are 2nd chances allowed...i.e. whoever wins gets first choice, can the 2nd place bidder also get a choice from what is left...and so on??? I'm sure that everyone who is bidding would be overjoyed to own a piece of Hollie's Art...and like I posted in my PM to you...you really should get a deviantArt account and start posting your drawing there...you just might start a career in commissioned art pieces!!!!!

I second the deviant art thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back