• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Shadow Boxes to Beautifully Display Your Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Shadow Boxes to Beautifully Display Your Pins!

Disneylandfanatic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

I have been making custom shadow boxes for displaying pins. Please see the photos below and let me know what pin you would like to be framed! This is truly a nice way to enjoy your pins and show off those Grails that you have worked so hard to get!

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

These are just a small sample of all of the possibilities! We have made a few fantastic princess and Haunted Mansion frames as well as stitch and any other pin you love! The pricing is as follows:

Custom 8x10: $30.00
Custom 12x12: $40.00
Shipping (US): $8-10 depending on size of frame and location
(other sizes may be an option, send me a PM)

We work hard to use patterns and colors that really highlight and bring out the beauty of your pin. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
All payment through paypal.

Hello, these are beautiful got to see them today. I actually have an idea for one of my pins I will message you sometime hopefully soon just depends on funds right now.

Fordracing31, it was so nice meeting you today, and I am glad that you liked our boxes!!! I'd love to hear more about the pin you are thinking of, you can pm me :)

Thank you for liking them. Some supplies are from Michaels some are from specialty retailers in my area and online. Depending on the frames we are making and the specific patterns we need sometimes it is a difficult HUNT to find that perfect pattern to really match and look good with a specific pin. :)

Disneylover1987 Thank you...I will say that the pictures do not quite do them justice...they look really nice in person. I attend the Norcal pin meet up and get a lot of compliments and orders there! I will have to see if I can get some of them to post pics of the ones I have made. We just made a super cute princess one I will try to take a pic and post it. In the mean time here is an older princess one that we had made (just for a generic princess pin)
IMG_2180.JPG

If I ever get Minnie as Alice, I will need a frame for the 4 pins in that set. Could you do that...make a frame that will fit all 4 of them?

If I ever get Minnie as Alice, I will need a frame for the 4 pins in that set. Could you do that...make a frame that will fit all 4 of them?

Yes, as long as the pins are not "Jumbo" 4 would certainly fit in a 12 by 12 shadow box. Good luck on your quest that is a really awesome pin!

Ironically I was just in Michaels today trying to figure out which shadow box to try for these pins...but, I wouldn't have any talent with good backgrounds!

Well, if you are interested, that's what our specialty is. We make custom backgrounds to compliment any pins. That's were the fun is for us!! So let me know if you have a pin(s) that you would like framed.:drool:

Well, if you are interested, that's what our specialty is. We make custom backgrounds to compliment any pins. That's were the fun is for us!! So let me know if you have a pin(s) that you would like framed.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back