• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Sig Banners for Pin(s)! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Sig Banners for Pin(s)! :3

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey there!

So, my friend MaryScribbles asked me to do her Grail and Most Wanted banner for her sig and I ~really~ enjoyed doing it! So, I figured I would extend the offer to everyone!

Here's Mary's signatures, so you can see another example of my stuff:

Signature1copy_zpsf3bbefd1.png

GrailSigC_zps1aaa04ff.png

MWSigC_zpsa2e838ef.png

MWSigcopy_zps0dffdbc3.png

GrailSigcopy_zps889c35f2.png

MWSigcopy_zps290dd844.png

MWSigcopy_zpsdc13408d.png

And obviously, my sig is an example as well. I have a WIDE range of fonts and quite a lot of photoshop experience. I love to customize and make something super special. :3

The format/layout for these can be the same as mine or Mary's, or can be most anything else you specify. I take directions well and seem to have a knack for improvising on vague instructions, so you don't have to be super specific.

Now, I'm a busy chap, so I can't just do this for free. If you would like a banner, I would request you send me a pin from my Want list (obviously common pins are welcome and expected). My want list is quite expansive and involves fairly common pins to super rare, so I'm sure you'll track something down. Hahah! Or, if there's a pin you think I'd like, you're welcome to offer that as well. :3 And I can fit about 13-15 pins comfortably on one banner. And the size can ~always~ change. :3

If you're up for it, by all means PM me or comment here. I'm happy to work with you as much as I can. :D I love messing around in photoshop so I can experiment as much as you'd like me to! The only thing I ~can't~ do is animation/moving images. Anything else I'm sure I can manage. :D Thanks for looking!

~Merlin

PS -- I put this here in the "Other" For Sale/Trade, but if it needs to move somewhere else, by all means do so. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back