• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Customizing your profile..?

Customizing your profile..?

OleSillySymphJ

Status in Construction
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I figured out how to change the colors and fonts, but I'm wondering why it will not stay saved.
It says it does, shows me that it changes, but when refreshed.. it goes back to default.

If anybody has any answers, I would appreciate them. :hsd:

Thanks
-Jordan

Hi, Jordan. This is something that has been broken for a while now. With all the recent vBulletin (our forum software) updates, we haven't been able to keep up with the coding that allows our members to customize their profiles. And until vB addresses the current issues with their latest software, our priority with profile customization will have to remain low. Thanks for understanding!

Back